Jefferybomb has been banned, but will anyone actually miss him?

I rarely interacted with JeBo because I stay away from the political section. I hope Chris didn't ban Jeff for not agreeing with him. That would not be good.

How does that work? I seriously doubt that Jeffrey agrees with Chris's opinion that Jeffrey is an annoying little bitch and needs to fucking go.

How does that work? I seriously doubt that Jeffrey agrees with Chris's opinion that Jeffrey is an annoying little bitch and needs to fucking go.

All I know is that I stay away from where both spend much of their time. I'm annoying enough everywhere else

I rarely interacted with JeBo because I stay away from the political section. I hope Chris didn't ban Jeff for not agreeing with him. That would not be good.

You should check it out once in a while..its actually not as bad as one would think..I feel everyone respects each other for the most part.

You should check it out once in a while..its actually not as bad as one would think..I feel everyone respects each other for the most part.

I gave up on it after Equilibrium left.

Did we ever figure out if this was the same Jeffrey from back in the day who posted on all the Jeep forums and made eastbloc look like a fucking genius?

The only thing I know for sure about this guy (which is probably irrelevant and yet at the same time very telling) is that he is a super sensitive soul that works (or worked?) as a photographer for mainstream media outlets with the likes of CNN and such.

Could be wrong about CNN, but at some point here he had discussed it and it was a major news network. Could have been MSNBC as well.

Reactions: reddvltj
He was one of the the few members I actually did have on the ignore list... So I guess it's no different for me!

This guy had almost every prominent member of this forum on his ignore list. Bottom line was that if he didn't like anything you said (and I do mean anything), he'd just ignore you :LOL:

If @shitfarmergreg wants to see my posts, then Chris needs to unwork his magic when he shadow banned us to each other.

I had to shadow ban you two because I've never experienced two guys who not only loved to fight like you guys do, but also loved to tattle on each other.

Between the two of you I was always waking up to PMs with the likes of "so-and-so said this", or "so-and-so said that".

Okay, so I'm exaggerating this quite a bit. However, I got so sick of playing babysitter to you guys and the constant quaralleing that I decided it's best if you guys just had "forced timeouts". Now though I'm going to unblock you guys so I can just sit back with this thing on auto-pilot :LOL:

I had to shadow ban you two because I've never experienced two guys who not only loved to fight like you guys do, but also loved to tattle on each other.

Between the two of you I was always waking up to PMs with the likes of "so-and-so said this", or "so-and-so said that".

Okay, so I'm exaggerating this quite a bit. However, I got so sick of playing babysitter to you guys and the constant quaralleing that I decided it's best if you guys just had "forced timeouts". Now though I'm going to unblock you guys so I can just sit back with this thing on auto-pilot :LOL:

I stand by my recommendations. But you won't listen. But at least you got rid of Jeffrey.

And I haven't forgotten that you told me that Greg blocked me because he's a little baby. One of those things wasn't true. 🤣

Last edited:
If someone is being bothered by a fellow member okay, ignore the guy. Otherwise its generally counter productive for the forum as a whole. If people are reasonable it goes a long way I get it.

Reactions: Wildman