Jefferybomb has been banned, but will anyone actually miss him?

I frequent the forum regularly but I don’t recognize this person? Where was he causing problems? In the coronavirus thread? Because that’s one thread I won’t open due to the craziness lmao. I’m just here for information and humor.

I frequent the forum regularly but I don’t recognize this person? Where was he causing problems? In the coronavirus thread? Because that’s one thread I won’t open due to the craziness lmao. I’m just here for information and humor.

Where was he causing problems? Everywhere I saw him before I filtered him out. Coronavirus thread was just one, he was a "Branch Covidian" and a masker, but everything they guy touched turned to shit...

Reactions: L J
I don't know who the guy is. I guess I'm just lucky.

He added nearly nothing to any TJ discussion. It was all in the off topic side, where his opinions (and his control over his temper) were so extreme as to be a believable caricature of the modern left. A product and ardent supporter of the nanny state in every form.

He added nearly nothing to any TJ discussion. It was all in the off topic side, where his opinions (and his control over his temper) were so extreme as to be a believable caricature of the modern left. A product and ardent supporter of the nanny state in every form.

I'm assuming that once @Chris bans someone, all of their posts come down? I'm here scanning thru "Off Topic" to see how wacked this guy is.

Reactions: reddvltj
On a Pot growing forum, the politics section is so brutal, it will make you angry and spiteful just by reading it.
So far Left it's brainwashed.
This isn't a main USA forum. I found it interesting how worldly potheads think of Proud, Gun carrying Country loving Americans.
Then I am angered by how much "AID" they receive.

Reactions: reddvltj
I’m honestly not sure what is wrong with this guy but I’ve never encountered someone like him before. On any given day I’d have numerous reports for him. Only thing is that the reports had no validity to them. He would report for simply responding to him the wrong way. Then he would start ignoring people in mass.

Well stated good sir…

Reactions: freedom_in_4low
Somehow you’ve stumbled into the off-topic section where we are discussing a very problematic former forum member. Sadly you probably haven’t been around long to have experienced his antics.

Is this the first ban of an actual person that wasn't just a short lived troll or a bot?