Colorado Krew Hangout

Anyone want a steering box skid? I can bring it on the next outing
20190721_140011.jpg
20190721_140008.jpg

Reactions: MaloStapalo
A few buddies of mine made it just below the cabins on Holy Cross this weekend. Hopefully in another week or two it will be clear

We ran it Friday and it was clear all the way up to the cabins. We didn't go up to Cleveland Rock, but there was zero snow on the trail up to the cabins, so I can't imagine there'd be any between there and Cleveland Rock.

We ran it Friday and it was clear all the way up to the cabins. We didn't go up to Cleveland Rock, but there was zero snow on the trail up to the cabins, so I can't imagine there'd be any between there and Cleveland Rock.
I'm probably the closest member in relation to holy cross, if anyone needs a base ops point or anything let me know.

Looks like I'll be in Denver with my Jeep on Saturday August 31st. Anything planned? Colorado wheeling sure seems fun.

Reactions: jjvw
Not at the moment but we can easily find something!

I'm most likely going to be doing a ~3400 mile road trip to Colorado / Wyoming / Montana around that time. So as long as you don't try to take me up Carnage Canyon I'll be happy :ROFLMAO:

Wanted to put Denver on the trip so I could see around there a bit more. Would like to move out in a few years time.

I'm most likely going to be doing a ~3400 mile road trip to Colorado / Wyoming / Montana around that time. So as long as you don't try to take me up Carnage Canyon I'll be happy :ROFLMAO:

Wanted to put Denver on the trip so I could see around there a bit more. Would like to move out in a few years time.

Maybe a Holy Cross trip!

The market in Denver is beginning to settle, finally. I think we actually had more people move out of the state than move in this year.

Looks like I have some research to do ;)

I’ve heard of Holy Cross before so that’s a good sign. I’ll have to make sure the Jeep is ready to go, although it’s been nothing but reliable lately.

If you like beer stop by Great Divide brewing. If you like cigars, palma cigars rolls their own and you can smoke in the bar.

Not sure they'd let me in there. I'm 20. Only 6 months until I'm free though!

Holy Cross doesn't look too bad. I can envision pulling some cable on a few of the climbs, but otherwise I can't imagine I'd get into too much trouble out there. I might need to install driver mod beforehand though :ROFLMAO:

Not sure they'd let me in there. I'm 20. Only 6 months until I'm free though!

Holy Cross doesn't look too bad. I can envision pulling some cable on a few of the climbs, but otherwise I can't imagine I'd get into too much trouble out there. I might need to install driver mod beforehand though :ROFLMAO:

Yeah I get carded for literally everything since I look young.

I fly back into Denver on the 31st and back to vail on the bus on the 1st so it may be tight for me to attend. But, if you need anything while you're out here let me know since I'm near the HC trail.

Reactions: strumble8
Yeah I get carded for literally everything since I look young.

I fly back into Denver on the 31st and back to vail on the bus on the 1st so it may be tight for me to attend. But, if you need anything while you're out here let me know since I'm near the HC trail.

I keep this with me at all times. Think it'll work?

IMG_0111.jpeg

Hopefully I don't break my s&%#, but I'll get your recommendation for a mechanic if I do. I'm supposed to continue driving up to Wyoming on Sunday, but a week long stay in Vail might not be so bad either...

I would accept it, no questions asked.

Colorado is great, Vail is beautiful but expensive. If you like camping there is so many places around Vail to legally camp for free. If you spend any time here I can show you around some and we can grab a burger.

I would accept it, no questions asked.

Colorado is great, Vail is beautiful but expensive. If you like camping there is so many places around Vail to legally camp for free. If you spend any time here I can show you around some and we can grab a burger.

I might snoop around Vail a bit. I don't have much of a schedule. Just doing a bit of a trip around the West again. Might have to look into a few more places to stop.

Coming from Jackson, I'm definitely used to expensive ski towns. They bleed you dry pretty quick.

Reactions: MaloStapalo