July Jeep Gladiator Sales

Did you do some type of poll or something? Where did this come from?
Let me say it this way:

It's hard for buyers to envision something lifted that has never even existed .

The vehicle has potential , but in stock trim it looks long, square and pretty much unlike anything ...it invokes memory's of early , real Hummers.

Reactions: Hog
So I was reading the Dodge ad in the paper yesterday, year end clearance sales, the Ram 1500/2500 series were offered at $17,000.00 discounts. The JT was offered with a $1600.00 discount. Sounds to me like there is no surplus of unsold JTs going into the new year.

So I was reading the Dodge ad in the paper yesterday, year end clearance sales, the Ram 1500/2500 series were offered at $17,000.00 discounts. The JT was offered with a $1600.00 discount. Sounds to me like there is no surplus of unsold JTs going into the new year.
Check the Dodge truck monthly sales online ....75,227 units in June....and consider the number of units on lots to support that . It is amazing . The Gladiator doesn’t even make a ripple in that pond.

Last edited:
I live in Northeast Alabama, things are really good here economically .

I’m starting to see them more and more .

I’m not sure it needs to be viewed as a competitor in the mid truck class...I think it’s possibly the JLU and SUV customer that also wants a bed in some cases.

In one sense, it’s almost in a class by itself.

All I can say is : if you got ‘em, lift ‘em . I like them lifted and I like the cool shells for them .

Last edited:
I live in Northeast Alabama, things are really good here economically .

I’m starting to see them more and more .

I’m not sure it needs to be viewed as a competitor in the mid truck class...I think it’s possibly the JLU and SUV customer that also wants a bed in some cases.

In one sense, it’s almost in a class by itself.

All I can say is : if you got ‘em, lift ‘em . I like them lifted and I like the cool shells for them .
It would be ideal for me- room for the kids, room for camping gear, room to haul the occasional item for work.

But at that price, I'm not giving it a second look. I'll wait a few years and pick up a used version.

Reactions: Alex01
Saw two on the road this weekend. I believe those are the first ones I’ve seen not a dealership. Currently 5 at our dealership.

Still want one but don’t like the interior options. Black interior is all black with red stitching and red dash panel. Tan interior is tan only on seats, black everywhere else with silver dash panel. I want a solid tan interior. At $50k+ for a Rubi, I’m not spend that and hate the interior.