Just got this ARB deflator

I've been using the ARB tool for around 10 years and never had a problem with the valves.

I do have a set of the Coyote's. They got out of whack, need to calibrate again. They are nice for when you're running late.

Like you, I've been using the ARB tool for a decade and it, of all the deflator tools I've tried, has proven to be the most reliable and durable. I bought a set of Coyote's recently and didn't have good luck with them. On two occasions, set at the stock setting, two of them deflated to "0". I tried re-setting the two that were problematic, but had the same results a third time. I'm not giving up on them yet, because I know others that have had good results.

Reactions: suicideking
I have been using the Coyotes recently at around 10 psi. The last trip they were nice as it was big event so I screwed them in and went to drivers meeting. With my two small kids riding along, the time saved was worth it.

i used mine for the first time last week. Had problems removing one valve stem, so one tire took a bit - the others deflated in less than 1 minute each. I am happy enough. That said, I can see how both could have their followings. One potential advantage of the ARB style is you can deflate to different levels depending on tires and conditions. I used my jeeps deflator on my truck - I had no desire to deflate my truck nearly as much as I will probably be deflating my jeep.

Flip side, my truck tires are significantly larger than my Jeep, and usually inflated to 60psi. It takes a LONG time to fill them - I don't see myself deflating them often.