Karen 'parallel parks'

When it comes to parallel parking, "threading the needle", or any number of driving practices that require at least a basic level of skill or talent, I always preach "Know your vehicle". That is, know the size. Have points of the vehicle where you draw a visual reference, and know what to do when you reach that point. Parallel parking isn't that difficult. Apparently, neither is being an entitled bitch. :rolleyes:

"know your vehicle" is code..... right? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Squatch
I hadn't heard about that. I wouldn't be able to back up half the time!

A lot of the new ones that have the buttons to change from from park to drive, etc, rather than the shifter thing (sorry for lack of car knowledge), they just change the car immediately to park if you open a door. Most frustrating thing ever

Not Karen's fault she has a thyroid problem that can only be treated by pancakes, butter, and syrup.

You're guilty of fat shaming you should be banned for life or at least a half an hour maybe Sunday morning 1:00 a.m. to 1:30 a.m.

Your son's car is not as good as Karen's car therefore it deserves to get hit Plus your son being a white male he shouldn't even own a car.

Standing around on the sidewalk talking that's racist. Unless you're dealing fentanyl on the sidewalk or holding up a sign begging for money you have no right to be on that sidewalk.

So start changing your ways and mind your own business.

Lost art for sure. I park on the street every day so no problem. My neighbor on the other hand, been here for 20+ years, can't do it to save his life.

I back up large box trucks at work, threading them through some tight quarters, with no rear cameras. I'm one of the few that have never hit anything. Weird thing is the medium size trucks we build all have cameras, but the big guys don't.

Locking it in park when you open the door is because some Hollywood actor died when he got out of his Jeep and thought it was in park. It wasn't, rolled forward and pinned him against a wall.

Reactions: Zorba