WTB: Khaki door panels

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need them for my half doors haha. But if you have agate half door panels.. I'll trade ya :cool:
I don’t have the agate for half that color, but they’re not hard to find though, I could give you the ones I got so you could sell them and buy the khaki ones from you?

That looks good you did a good job
Thanks, we are very happy with how it turned out. For what you are wanting to do you are looking at about $60.00 for the paint and prep stuff. 1 can covers approx. 8sqft. I did some half doors in slate to Camel and used 3/4 can of paint to change color. A couple of hours of time and you are done. Very easy and the paint comes in a rattle can.

Thanks, we are very happy with how it turned out. For what you are wanting to do you are looking at about $60.00 for the paint and prep stuff. 1 can covers approx. 8sqft. I did some half doors in slate to Camel and used 3/4 can of paint to change color. A couple of hours of time and you are done. Very easy and the paint comes in a rattle can.
How long ago did you paint them?

Chasitek, if your interested I would be willing to buy those panels off of you maybe give you the ones I have in black? I live in Tn it wouldn’t be too far of a drive to meet up
sorry, i'm only looking to trade at the moment.
Why not paint the panels to the color you want? Use SEM products that you can order from Vinyl Pro In Ga. Just did mine and the product is good.
https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/interior-maintenance-restoration-and-repair.31951/
I painted my old tj dash, doors, etc. It just doesn't hold up the same way.
i need them for my half doors haha. But if you have agate half door panels.. I'll trade ya :cool:
Damn. I had some agate door panels not too long ago. I will keep you in mind for sure.

Reactions: Vasq

Damn. I had some agate door panels not too long ago. I will keep you in mind for sure.
Well if anybody happens to come across some please shoot me a message

What product did you use?

What product did you use?
I used a vinyl paint. Can’t remember the brand but It was about 3 years ago and held up well on the dash but started to chip toward the end before I sold it. Also, it chipped a bunch of the door panels in high wear areas and areas that got rubbed. That being said, I didn’t seal it with anything so maybe if I had it would’ve held up even longer. In general though when it comes to door panels and dashes, i like to buy the right color over painting it. I don’t want to have to paint it every few years but that’s just personal preference.

Reactions: Ericict
Do you have a picture of your door panels that you have?
Not faded or cracked.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.