Khaki Fender Flares

thrasherbb

I am in need of a replacement driver front fender flare, anyone know of where I could get one? My best guess would be junkyards and marketplace, as I haven't been able to find any replacement ones for sale anywhere.

Last edited:
Good luck. Us Khakis are a small number in the legacy of the TJ. If yours came with paint matching flares (your profile says 'Standard Edition', I'm more familiar with the Sahara editions having matching flares but not sure that model lasted into 05) -> good luck on marketplace or a junkyard (way too rare).

Your best choice is a good quality OEM flare that you then paint. Otherwise, an aftermarket flare painted.

Good luck x2. I've been trying to find a driver side OEM khaki fender for sale for some time.

Good luck. Us Khakis are a small number in the legacy of the TJ. If yours came with paint matching flares (your profile says 'Standard Edition', I'm more familiar with the Sahara editions having matching flares but not sure that model lasted into 05) -> good luck on marketplace or a junkyard (way too rare).

Your best choice is a good quality OEM flare that you then paint. Otherwise, an aftermarket flare painted.

I guess I should of been more specific, the flares aren't painted, just the brownish plastic flare paint that came on the standard TJ

I guess I should of been more specific, the flares aren't painted, just the brownish plastic flare paint that came on the standard TJ

I believe I have my original set in my basement. the rear passenger got road marking paint on it and I was replacing them so they went in a box. DM me. I can check next week (a bit going on this weekend) and confirm I have what you are looking for.

I know I don't have the extension piece past the flare as they went in the garbage when I put on my sliders.

My TJ came with gray-ish flares. I repainted them with SEM black. IMHO, the black flares look better.

TJ gray flares.jpg

Black flares.jpg

Not trying to make this a sales thread. @thrasherbb has already reserved the driver flare as they reached out first.

Otherwise, the rest are available. I planned to sell them eventually up honestly, I'd rather they go off to good homes (what Khaki TJ needs all 4 at once...).

PXL_20230428_031747139.jpg

Yes, both Passenger flares have pavement paint on them but you can see here (the small spot right in the middle of the pic) that 3 second of using my finger nail removes the paint (I just didn't remove it bc they were coming off for new flares at the time).

PXL_20230428_031821944.jpg

I believe I have my original set in my basement. the rear passenger got road marking paint on it and I was replacing them so they went in a box. DM me. I can check next week (a bit going on this weekend) and confirm I have what you are looking for.

Did you sell the molded khaki flares?

Reactions: wwolfe
Did you sell the molded khaki flares?

They're still in my basement. I honestly had life get in the way and just responded to 2 DMs that expressed interest.

If they aren't interested, I'll let you know. Are you looking for the full set or one corner in particular? I'm looking for these to go to a good home so just shipping cost.