SOLD Kicker CompRT 6.75 Subwoofer (2 Ohm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Price
This is a brand new Kicker CompRT 6.75" subwoofer that is perfect for the factory center console and will offer an astounding improvement in sound quality. I had this setup on my last TJ and it blew me away.

I am not using it on my current TJ because it came with a Tuffy security console which doesn't have room for this, so I am going to have to figure something else out unfortunately.

This is the 2 ohm model and usually goes for about $110:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BLVEZUC/?tag=wranglerorg-20

My loss is your gain.

The price includes free shipping in the U.S.

IMG_8153.jpg

IMG_8154.jpg

I have the same tuffy console you have and have been looking into a work around as well. So far I have nothing based on the future plans for my Jeep.
Let me know if you come up with a solution that won’t get in the way.

The Tuffy armrest is so comfy when driving the manual.

I forgot which Jeep the Tuffy console was in, @Chris - what will you be doing for a subwoofer.

This kicker 6.75" is the easiest way to add great bass to the OEM set-up, when amplified.

Great price for anyone looking at this, and just hunch the Seller is trustworthy.

The Tuffy armrest is so comfy when driving the manual.

I forgot which Jeep the Tuffy console was in, @Chris - what will you be doing for a subwoofer.

This kicker 6.75" is the easiest way to add great bass to the OEM set-up, when amplified.

Great price for anyone looking at this, and just hunch the Seller is trustworthy.

I have the Tuffy console without the subwoofer provision, but I am going to be selling it and replacing it with the subwoofer version. Do you know what subwoofer will fit in that console and work with my setup?

I have the Tuffy console without the subwoofer provision, but I am going to be selling it and replacing it with the subwoofer version. Do you know what subwoofer will fit in that console and work with my setup?

I do, and you have three options that come to mind.

1) This Kicker will work if you have the OEM subwoofer box that came in the center console. Easiest.

2) No box, and you will need to either get a self powered sub, or,

3) Don built me a box with subwoofer to fit inside the Tuffy console. So he knows the specs that work. I can chime in as well. I can build a box, but Don is a wizard at it, and the cost of paying him is well worth it.

I do, and you have three options that come to mind.

1) This Kicker will work if you have the OEM subwoofer box that came in the center console. Easiest.

2) No box, and you will need to either get a self powered sub, or,

3) Don built me a box with subwoofer to fit inside the Tuffy console. So he knows the specs that work. I can chime in as well. I can build a box, but Don is a wizard at it, and the cost of paying him is well worth it.
I will just have Don build me a box since I don’t have the factory box. That sounds like a solid plan.

I will just have Don build me a box since I don’t have the factory box. That sounds like a solid plan.

Something to think about as well. You have two open channels, you could add a center console speaker and, a quick-disconnect subwoofer in the back. Under the rear seat or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.