Killer deal on Alien Sunshade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! Just got a Tan LJ length for mine. I've got kids in the back, so the LJ length is better for keeping the sun off them, like @Chris said.

The LJ Tan color was a few dollars more (29.99), but it's a better match for my Sahara interior and roll bar padding, so totally worth the extra three dollars.

Reactions: Chris
Yep, the extra length from the LJ version is a nice thing to have IMHO, especially if you use the back seats.

Ordered a wine colored YJ one for a garnet scrambler I have. Dimensions are almost exactly what a cj bikini is. Will have to modify it for a w/s channel though. No one makes a burgundy/maroon bikini top anymore so this will be my only option. Finding a garnet Whitco bikini top in good shape is a very tall order.

Mine gets here tomorrow. Can't wait to see what sand will look like on khaki.

Where is @KimsJeep when you need her?

Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 1.37.13 PM.jpg

Wow, that’s almost too good to be true. I like the LJ version on a TJ as it covers all the way down the back which keeps the kids necks from getting burned.
Interesting I run the TJ version on my LJ so it doesn’t hang down that far.

It says that I got the last black TJ one. There isn't any colors on the longer ones that would look ok on my Gold Digger. Thanks for posting!

You got sand for khaki too? I was thinking tan or even gray... but executed on sand.

Yep, I did. I thought about tan, but sand seemed even better. Hopefully I'm not wrong! I'll know for sure tomorrow.

Here’s an LJ sunshade on my khaki TJ. The color is sand. My only disappointment is without the roll bar padding there is a large gap in the sides. This wouldn’t be present with roll bar padding

1483D696-8DA1-4219-9055-221B4622D14E.jpeg

2A3BB2BE-D73C-4B88-BD6C-5D6ADA552E54.jpeg

FB1A011F-225C-4BE6-A2B7-154EC161178C.jpeg

9C321815-8F8F-4576-B832-43DFCF3881A7.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.