Killer deal on Alien Sunshade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that’s almost too good to be true. I like the LJ version on a TJ as it covers all the way down the back which keeps the kids necks from getting burned.

Reactions: tomtaylz
Wow, that’s almost too good to be true. I like the LJ version on a TJ as it covers all the way down the back which keeps the kids necks from getting burned.
Yeah it looks legit i’m trying to figure out the catch also

Yeah it looks legit i’m trying to figure out the catch also

Every so often something like this will happen. Don't be surprised if they go back up $60 or so within 2-3 hours.

If it was sold by a third party I would suspect something was up, but since it's fulfilled by Amazon you really have nothing to worry about.

I ordered one for myself since that price is simply unbeatable.

Ahhh. I figured out the catch.

They have every color except black. I suspect black is the biggest seller and therefore isn't discounted. These oddball colors are discounted because they are a harder sell.

I ordered the "sand" color, which should look good with mine since it's khaki.

Reactions: rasband
Ahhh. I figured out the catch.

They have every color except black. I suspect black is the biggest seller and therefore isn't discounted. These oddball colors are discounted because they are a harder sell.

I ordered the "sand" color, which should look good with mine since it's khaki.
TJ they have still in black!

TJ they have still in black!

Ahhh, I was just looking at the LJ version due to the longer length.

The TJ version looks like it is the half length that only covers the driver and passenger.

Sadly true, and on a red LJ the rest look like garbage, in my opinion.

We'll see what my khaki TJ looks like with a sand colored one. If worse comes to worse I'll just return it and keep my black one.

On a red TJ though, yeah, I can see black being the only good choice.

@Chris confirmed the LJ one properly fits a tj?

I too have a khaki tj and want full coverage.

Yes, it fits great from what I’ve seen and it goes all the way down the back, so the kids necks won’t get sunburned.

Reactions: Sancho
Status
Not open for further replies.