LED backup lights

Looks like a trailer wiring harness.
I do have a hitch for a trailer. The cables are different colors as well though. See attached.

image.jpg

Alright lights work with brakes, turn signals and when I turn them on the headlights. The reverse LED not coming on though on both sides. Any ideas??
Try reversing the polarity on the led bulb

Just becasue there is a red and a black wire on the harness, doesn't mean tht they are connected correctly inside the fixture housing at the PCBA.
Use a meter to confirm the voltage/polarity at the harness on the Jeep. Then connect the light straight to a power source such as the battery to confirm operation THEN match the wiring for the light to the harness at the Jeep based upon function, not wire color.

He's a very fast shipper & on top of it as far as getting them made & out to you. I'm hoping to have mine installed sometime this weekend

Reactions: Claytone
Installed today. AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!!! Bright (I'd hate to be standing behind when I pop it into reverse) and an easy process. Thanks Claytone!!!

Reactions: Byhumba and Zorba
Installed today. AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!!! Bright (I'd hate to be standing behind when I pop it into reverse) and an easy process. Thanks Claytone!!!
Installed them today too! Great lights! I decided to put them a little off center and pushed back slighlty to clear the connector in the back. A 1/8 drill bit works really well. Including the nail was a nice touch. Thanks!

20211226_140140.jpg
20211226_140154.jpg
20211226_135058.jpg
20211226_135853.jpg