Lessons I learned from installing Savvy rocker guards and sliders

Perfect timing! My Savvy rails should be her Wednesday or Thursday! Fantastic info. I already ordered and received the longer nutserts, spot weld cutters and a nutsert tool!

Did you get it done successfully?

Bumping the thread since I'll likely start on my Savvy sliders Monday. Recruited a second pair of eyes and hands..

• USA Proud
Reactions: RINC
Progress. Day 1.

PXL_20221010_222621816.jpg

Reviving this to see if anybody knows the length of the supplied nutserts from savvy. Picked up second hand armor so I don't have the original rivet nuts. McMaster Carr shows 5/16 - 18 027"-.150", which I believe is the shorter version compared to the longer ones recommended for installing the steel portion... Anybody know?
McMaster # - 95105A151

Reviving this to see if anybody knows the length of the supplied nutserts from savvy. Picked up second hand armor so I don't have the original rivet nuts. McMaster Carr shows 5/16 - 18 027"-.150", which I believe is the shorter version compared to the longer ones recommended for installing the steel portion... Anybody know?
McMaster # - 95105A151

Those are the correct grip range for the sheet metal.

Reactions: kiwi and NOTNSUV
Those are the correct grip range for the sheet metal.
Anything i can try for fixing this gap under the Jeep logo? Can’t get any clamps to reach and jacking up from various points hasn’t helped
IMG_2008.jpeg

IMG_2009.jpeg