Lets see your best Jeep memes

But would you take the flares completely off to make it " better " . :ROFLMAO:

If... and I do mean IF, I was to do a kit like that on a JK I could probably try to keep the tires under the "stockish" looking frnder flares.. instead of going with the rediculously wide offset and 20"(?) wheels they put on the ones in the pictures...

Reactions: srimes and ColoJeep
If... and I do mean IF, I was to do a kit like that on a JK I could probably try to keep the tires under the "stockish" looking frnder flares.. instead of going with the rediculously wide offset and 20"(?) wheels they put on the ones in the pictures...

So I guess this isn't the look you're going for. ;)

Truck1.jpg

IIRC we talked about these in the Car pics thread.

For those of you not in the know.... This was a kit that you can buy for the JK.

This is from a write up done back in 2020. The link above is the manufacturer, they're not doing the JK any more, appearantly.
View attachment 480210
https://www.drivingline.com/articles/jeep-wrangler-jk-gladiator-conversion-inside-line/

I just saw a Stacy David's Gears show on YouTube that he put one of those kits on a Gladiator he was building up for a search and rescue rig.....

Thanks. I love the front, but after seeing video it doesn't quite work for me. It just doesn't have the body lines to tie it together.

View attachment 480289

I love the old Gladiator style grille trucks and had a Wagoneer with one so they are always my go to when I look at the old FSJ. But I could do one of those conversions. I think the bumper is all wrong.

Reactions: reddvltj and srimes