Lets see your best Jeep memes

Paging @AndyG

Oops late to the draw šŸ¤£

Oh Iā€™ve already been flagged.

Boy, hee hee, someone would have to be stupid as all get out to let a wheel fall off. I mean a real moron, Iā€™m talkinā€™ stupā€¦ā€¦..uh, well, nevermind.

On another note, what is that weird gizmo on the backā€¦ on the top of the hardtop?

Oh Iā€™ve already been flagged.

Boy, hee hee, someone would have to be stupid as all get out to let a wheel fall off. I mean a real moron, Iā€™m talkinā€™ stupā€¦ā€¦..uh, well, nevermind.

On another note, what is that weird gizmo on the backā€¦ on the top of the hardtop?

I've done a lot of dumb things AndyG.arguably worse than loose lugnuts. Thankfully I'm still alive(?),and the people around me. Like letting my sister use a radial saw i had removed the guard from,that almost cost her some fingers...

I've done a lot of dumb things AndyG.arguably worse than loose lugnuts. Thankfully I'm still alive(?),and the people around me. Like letting my sister use a radial saw i had removed the guard from,that almost cost her some fingers...

Ohhh, thatā€™s a scary one.

Man It all comes with getting out here and getting your hands on the work.

I had a table saw launch a small piece of wood into my ā€¦.well, guess whatā€™s about table saw height. I could have sang soprano for a week.

Oddly enough, not long after that, my son came home and said his Chevrolet four-wheel-drive is making a noise and he had a wheel about to fall off- he hit something and sheared or weakened some wheel spacer studs. I couldnā€™t say much.

• Wow
Reactions: reddvltj and Rickyd
1703115939846.png