Let's see your mug

No offense, but more pics of Moose please!
[emoji23]
0fd4f916ea6c77807b072a686ddbbf3d.jpg
0f4c256699f35c79e29a0f6fc7864377.jpg
387ccc84bd07654d85f6dab8b05bd582.jpg

She was 6lbs when we got her
5d6983c866faf5051f4fa2475f4be07d.jpg
4bfa5c0f71db64459caaeb47344a832d.jpg

Okay I won't post anymore but she's so cute [emoji7]

Don't change it too much, I heard if you dye your hair a lot it can damage it so much that it falls out!

I was about to say... Mug shot? ;)

I work afternoons, and am driving home about the time of night our cops are looking out for drunk drivers. I have been stopped many times on my drive home.
The last time was legit. My TJ had a burnt headlight.
That's my drivers license photo. Taking a selfie makes me feel creepy.

Haha, I know it was your drivers license photo, I was just messing around!

I don't blame you either... The selfie thing makes me feel weird as well.

Reactions: Ron505
What a fun addition! We've got a 3 year old and another one due in April! I don't know how I am supposed to handle 3 girls in the house when I'm the only guy.

Reactions: Stinger
What a fun addition! We've got a 3 year old and another one due in April! I don't know how I am supposed to handle 3 girls in the house when I'm the only guy.
Oh yeah he's lots of fun and trouble all at the same time! He's already got a knack for wanting to pull down women's shirts and making googly eyes and smiling and girls lol! I wonder whose genes those are? And get you two male dogs it'll even out the playing field a little haha. God be with you if they ever end up on their cycle all at the same time!!

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Oh yeah he's lots of fun and trouble all at the same time! He's already got a knack for wanting to pull down women's shirts and making googly eyes and smiling and girls lol! I wonder whose genes those are? And get you two male dogs it'll even out the playing field a little haha. God be with you if they ever end up on their cycle all at the same time!!

Not looking forward to the teen years at all! I'll just have to let me wife deal with that!

Not looking forward to the teen years at all! I'll just have to let me wife deal with that!
Haha around that time we may catch a photo of you in the back drop cleaning your gun on prom night like castertroy! [emoji12]

Reactions: Chris