Lift Height Confusion

OP
OP
Calvin.8

Calvin.8

TJ Enthusiast
Nov 11, 2018
Iola KS
Correct. Look at my edit above. If you start with a linear rate coil with known qualities, then you can do the math.
So given the amount of weight I have added to my jeep that I mentioned earlier, do think my jeep is light enough that the OME lift will keep it around 2.25-2.5 inches? Or do you think it is heavy enough that the JKS 3 inch springs won't lift it too far past 3"?

jjvw

0-60 in 18 seconds
Supporting Member
Feb 17, 2018
Colorado, USA
Dirk at DPG Offroad is good at figuring this stuff out. He's an OME dealer and had been on the forums for years helping others figure out the right springs.

I like OME coils because they are longer and lighter than most in the lower lift height ranges. I learned a lot over several sets of them as the Jeep grew.

OP
OP
Calvin.8

Calvin.8

TJ Enthusiast
Nov 11, 2018
Iola KS
Actually, I may just go with OME. Because I really don't want to end up with more lift than I'm looking for, and I can always add coil spring spacers to the smaller spring if needed.

OP
OP
Calvin.8

Calvin.8

TJ Enthusiast
Nov 11, 2018
Iola KS
Dirk at DPG Offroad is good at figuring this stuff out. He's an OME dealer and had been on the forums for years helping others figure out the right springs.

I like OME coils because they are longer and lighter than most in the lower lift height ranges. I learned a lot over several sets of them as the Jeep grew.
Ok I will check it out