Lite Brite bought a new 392 and is Demon swapping it

I do like thier channel, its better than some others which feel like watching infomercials. I watch McFarland racing at work with a coworker, its good times. I already started planning for as LS swap as I want to LS swap the world and put a turbo on it!

Although I don't watch their stuff, I can't fault them for doing what they love and making a buck or two. There is certainly worse Jeep content to see!

Although I don't watch their stuff, I can't fault them for doing what they love and making a buck or two. There is certainly worse Jeep content to see!

They’re lighting bags of money on fire by the second; but they’ve got a dope house, a fleet of rad vehicles and have done some really cool shit. I’m sure it’s exhausting but the juice definitely seems worth the squeeze.

Reactions: Apparition and Irun
It’s basically watching ppl with money do things just to make a video rather than to solve a legit problem. Something empty about it to me

No issues with people having money, no issues with people making videos with stuff they buy with their money or through sponsors for entertainment or otherwise. Just heavily dislike people making videos that are essentially infomercials and trying to be clever about it.

I absolutely don't care what people do with their rigs, but if you are making a product review video, it simply needs to be clear if you are sponsored so that I can decide if I want to watch that video or not. More often than not, these type of videos/reviews tend to be biased one side and I don't want to waste my time. I appreciate the reviewers that are upfront about it, and usually they tend to give somewhat honest reviews.

No issues with people having money, no issues with people making videos with stuff they buy with their money or through sponsors for entertainment or otherwise. Just heavily dislike people making videos that are essentially infomercials and trying to be clever about it.

I absolutely don't care what people do with their rigs, but if you are making a product review video, it simply needs to be clear if you are sponsored so that I can decide if I want to watch that video or not. More often than not, these type of videos/reviews tend to be biased one side and I don't want to waste my time. I appreciate the reviewers that are upfront about it, and usually they tend to give somewhat honest reviews.

I dont rely on their sensationalized opinions because they are what I consider to be YouTube content whores.

Using your logic, there’s nothing wrong with them doing that (and I didn’t say there is btw), but I’m also am free to dislike their vibe.

Relying on them for their product-review expertise is almost laughable to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: psrivats