Locker pump relocation parts list

The pumps are still mounted on their rubber isolators. (Picture on post #53 in my build thread)
Wiring: Clipped the harness sockets by the transfer case and ran 4 wires up to the ABS tray in a loom and reconnected the sockets.
Tubing: Shortened the front and bought 13' of new tubing to run to the rear.
I did something similar. Ran new rear locker air hose and four spliced-in wires up to the ABS tray where they reconnect to the connectors.

I didn't add an additional platform to the tray because there is space under the center area of the tray and it's decently protected. I drilled and shaped holes in the tray for the rubber compressor bushings. Then ran the breather tube up along the wiring harness.

Locker Compressors ABS Tray.jpg

I did something similar. Ran new rear locker air hose and four spliced-in wires up to the ABS tray where they reconnect to the connectors.

I didn't add an additional platform to the tray because there is space under the center area of the tray and it's decently protected. I drilled and shaped holes in the tray for the rubber compressor bushings. Then ran the breather tube up along the wiring harness.

View attachment 270354
Very clean install!

Reactions: MikeE024
I've put them in two places.

In my LJ, like this:
liawc5q-jpg.jpg

In my TJ I used a piece of aluminum to make a bracket and mounted them inside, by the drivers door. I used the door strap bolts to mount it. For some reason I don't have a picture of both pumps, but you'll get the idea. It works perfect and there are no interference issues with this setup.
20210530_160447-jpg.jpg

View attachment 270354
Nice, clean install