Looking for roll protection cage ideas

For someone who wants to add some strength to the A-pillar, fully knowing the limitations of said setup, do any kits exist anymore that do not have the plated A pillar? It appears Synergy no longer makes their kit that takes the A Pillar tubes behind the dash

Might look into Koz offroad front cage kits or a TJ. It includes the through the dash A pillar, replacement door bars that provide a windshield attachment, windshield and overhead spreaders and a C pillar spreader. All bent and pre-notched.Hard to drill down and find in their website. Best to call them. Then you can add some more more bars to the rear kind of like what MrBlaine did in his pic. Still need to drive It like you have nothing at all.

mrBlain. I appreciate your time and input on the thread and for the information given for me to take into account. You have me convinced to run full tube through the dash and I will be running frame tie ins as well. I’m even considering building off the factory roll bars and will tie them into the frame as well if I go that route.

Toximus thank you for your comments as well. I’ve got a lot of things to think about and figure out