M O R E body lift thoughts

It's in the same family of good body lifts as Currie and Savvy. The steering riser probably doesn't do anything.

I considered Savvy but it is on backorder. I'm already waiting for their sliders to be back in stock. The 1 inch would actually work better for me anyway. If I order it I will have to post a review.

I use 4 of the MORE pucks to compensate for my shitty sliders. The savvy pucks are a better design but once they are installed it doesn’t really matter.

I installed the MORE steering riser after a body lift. Seemed to help make the steering feel smoother, and was an easy install. I went with a different 1.25” body lift though

Reactions: L J
I installed the MORE steering riser after a body lift. Seemed to help make the steering feel smoother, and was an easy install. I went with a different 1.25” body lift though

As did I. I really needed to dig deep to feel any difference after the riser.

As did I. I really needed to dig deep to feel any difference after the riser.
I was getting a slight binding feeling at 45 degree angles on the steering wheel after the BL install. The bracket was cheaper than a Borgeson shaft so I figured I would try it first. No issues since.

Reactions: L J
I am considering this kit because it appears to come with all new body bushings as well which I need to replace. Any thoughts? I’m wanting new bushings and a 1” BL & MML.

any recommendations or comments about kit below?

https://www.4wheelparts.com/p/mount...-1-inch-body-lift-bltj97s/_/R-MOREOFF-BLTJ97S
I read up on that idea. Replacing body mounts doesn't seem to bring much benefit unless you have one more more body mounts that are damaged or worn out. I skipped on the mounts.

I read up on that idea. Replacing body mounts doesn't seem to bring much benefit unless you have one more more body mounts that are damaged or worn out. I skipped on the mounts.
Yeah I have a couple which are completely cracked and blown. I was going to just replace the body bushings themselves but a budy made the comment that while down there I should do a body lift.