Mid-arm LJ Rubicon

That black is looking sharp too.

1699666828739.png

1699666964025.png

1699667068246.png

The aging TJ platform is becoming more and more scarce. New, unique, or innovative products are rarely hitting the market. The team at Black Magic Brakes knocked it out of the park with their taillights! The attention to the small details is in every aspect. The LED tail light panel and side marker lights are extremely bright. Factory style connectors make for easy installation. A great touch is the additional mounting holes for those who may have previously cut a 4" holes in the back of the tub. I was stuck in that predicament before the new corner armor.
I have my license plate mounted on my tailgate, But seamless mounting and plate lighting accommodations are available. Thanks @mrblaine for making another great product available for us.

View attachment 472837

View attachment 472847

View attachment 472848

View attachment 472838

View attachment 472840
edit- fucked that up, I thought I was replying in the other thread.
Yes, but we did the wiring for them because the instructions weren't done. I'm not selling any until the instructions are done and they can ship with the lights. When the instructions are done, then they will go on the site with two options, DIY, or we pre-wire for a fee. I really hope very few folks pick the fee because they are easy but a bit time consuming to do. We are doing the hard part to make it easier if you pick the DIY option.

I have designed them in such a way that once they are wired, they are plug and play and you don't have to remove the housing to remove the tail light panel, just unplug it. We will also give a near unlimited warranty on the tail light panel against burn-out or failed function. As long as you don't crack or break it, we will send you a new one at no charge if it fails in any way.

Last edited:
edit- fucked that up, I thought I was replying in the other thread.
Yes, but we did the wiring for them because the instructions weren't done. I'm not selling any until the instructions are done and they can ship with the lights. When the instructions are done, then they will go on the site with two options, DIY, or we pre-wire for a fee. I really hope very few folks pick the fee because they are easy but a bit time consuming to do. We are doing the hard part to make it easier if you pick the DIY option.

I have designed them in such a way that once they are wired, they are plug and play and you don't have to remove the housing to remove the tail light panel, just unplug it. We will also give a near unlimited warranty on the tail light panel against burn-out or failed function. As long as you don't crack or break it, we will send you a new one at no charge if it fails in any way.

Are the lenses dimensionally the same as the savvy ones? One of my savvy’s has some dead LEDs

Are the lenses dimensionally the same as the savvy ones? One of my savvy’s has some dead LEDs

No sir, they are not and by design. They are larger and won't fit into the recess and the hole pattern is different. I can check some of my samples to see if they fit if that will help.

No sir, they are not and by design. They are larger and won't fit into the recess and the hole pattern is different. I can check some of my samples to see if they fit if that will help.

Don’t worry about it. Good to know regardless though