Midnight LJR's Affair

So the wife really has no clue on how much he has spent 🤔

What a great idea, but what a dick move for not sharing the ingenious plan with the rest of us married guys 😂

You'll need to start hoarding parts up at the cabin when you're "winterizing" it.

What a great idea, but what a dick move for not sharing the ingenious plan with the rest of us married guys 😂

I'm glad I don't have to put up with that. Monday I said, Mrs App, I ordered two ARB compressors. Her response OK.

You better trust yer buddy that is getting the stuff. If I sent stuff to my friends house, it would get installed on THEIR Jeeps, and I'd just have to buy it again, LOL

I'm glad I don't have to put up with that. Monday I said, Mrs App, I ordered two ARB compressors. Her response OK.

Mrs. App :unsure: you mean

You: Hey Siri order me an ARB Compressor

App: OK here's what I found ARB Compressors, should I connect you or give you directions

You: No thanks I just wanted you to know I ordered one

87pds8.jpg

Mrs. App :unsure: you mean

You: Hey Siri order me an ARB Compressor

App: OK here's what I found ARB Compressors, should I connect you or give you directions

You: No thanks I just wanted you to know I ordered one

View attachment 478234

Mrs Apparition if that helps. I literally have a Genright tank in the corner of our bedroom.

She works from home so she accepts all deliveries. She might as well know what to expect.

You all are amateurs. Try 1980's and that doesn't include while I was stationed in Germany in 1987 and my parents shipped Jeep parts to me.
Even had a buddy hand carry a new front driveshaft on the airplane to me. He said he got some crazy looks as he was trying to check it thru.

You all are amateurs. Try 1980's and that doesn't include while I was stationed in Germany in 1987 and my parents shipped Jeep parts to me.
Even had a buddy hand carry a new front driveshaft on the airplane to me. He said he got some crazy looks as he was trying to check it thru.

Yeah, but you’ve been out for a long time. You need to get up to speed.

Yeah, but you’ve been out for a long time. You need to get up to speed.

You think I wasn't buying parts during that time? You're mistaken... And it was only 8 years.

Edit: Be nice to your elders or I'll cut you off from the Jeep parts hand-me-down list..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JMT and Alex01
Try 2010 over here. 😱

You have to remember I didn’t meet Mrs App until 2016 and didn’t buy my first Jeep until 2017. Jeeps weren’t on my radar nor had I even heard of Moab prior. Now I have 2 LJ’s, been to Moab 5 times.

In 1997 I rebuilt my first truck, full frame off and frame swap and I did the full repaint with the help of a local body shop guy. Bigger tires and enough tint to get me a ticket. Did my first spray in bedliner. Needed something to do in high school. Regret selling that one. It spent more time in the mud that anything else.

In 2003, I bought a $2000 vehicle, frame swapped it, shortened the wheelbase, widened the track width, fender swapped it, rebuilt the engine to run on 115 race gas and slapped $3500 worth of shocks on it. Then proceeded to see how far I could jump it. Bent axles followed.

• Wow
Reactions: Alex01
You think I wasn't buying parts during that time? You're mistaken... And it was only 8 years.

Edit: Be nice to your elders or I'll cut you off from the Jeep parts hand-me-down list..

You need to lighten up old man (pun intended). It makes a difference.

P.s. Rooting for you! Hoping this fixes all your woes.