Military Memes

What, I never ! How dare you 😆

Hehehe,
I'd started to do my Warrant packet and had letters written and stuff. Just never happened with some other shit that happened.

I can say that in the NG a lot of the guys that were sent to Warrant school while I was in were POS guys who shouldn't have been given that rank.

Reactions: NDSpeed
Hehehe,
I'd started to do my Warrant packet and had letters written and stuff. Just never happened with some other shit that happened.

I can say that in the NG a lot of the guys that were sent to Warrant school while I was in were POS guys who shouldn't have been given that rank.
I don’t know about the NG. But AD. Those guys get weeded out. Regularly

Reactions: Wildman
I don’t know about the NG. But AD. Those guys get weeded out. Regularly

That is a GOOD thing. I don't get how they get sent to school or make it thru but when I was an instructor at APG in the 80's warrant school was pretty hard.

For my Air Force brethren.
Their is a magical rank in the other branches.

446C9F9E-2637-4F87-ADCE-0DF046CABB7D.jpeg

FDE08D5F-C28C-4F91-800C-6524DD58DA4B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Jack72 and Wildman
My one warrant who is the reason I even went to Iraq was a Vietnam vet who had made 1SG while over there because most of his unit was killed. Was the youngest E-8 at the time.

When we were getting ready for Iraq we had so many people quitting we were short officers so they gave him a platoon. He was a W4. I was going to be the 1SG of my unit and we were going thru the physical and I'd had my ACL replaced i my left knee on 3 Sept 2002 and this was about a year later. So they weren't gunna approve me.
So he looks at this full bird doc and says look.... 1SG White isn't kicking doors or other shit and we need him. He's got tons of experiance and we're short that right now.

They stamped me APPROVED...

I don't know if I should thank him or punch him...

I have limited interactions with the walking warrants. They are a different breed then us aviation guys.

Yes Yes they truely are.

The skilled tech warrants who KNOW their shit are really great and many were able to help out on jobs we'd never done before. It's the ones who were shitty NCO's and worse mechanics that become warrants and then no NOTHING about their skill set who just FUCK UP your day that I hate.

Reactions: NDSpeed
1620373358883.png

1620373754254.png

This 19 year old ex-cheerleader now an Air Force Security Forces Sniper, was watching a road in Pakistan that led to a NATO military base when she observed a man digging by the road. She engaged the target (she shot him).

It turned out he
was a bomb maker for the Taliban, and he was burying an IED that was to be detonated when a U.S. patrol walked by 30 minutes later. It would have certainly killed and wounded several soldiers.
The interesting fact of this story is the shot was measured at 725 yards. She shot him as he was bent over burying the bomb. The shot went through his rectum and into the bomb which detonated; he was blown to pieces. The Air Force made a motivational poster of her. (Folks, that's a shot 25 yards longer than seven football fields) and the last thing that came out of his mouth ... was his ass!

If You Can Not Stand Behind Our Troops, please Feel Free To Stand In Front Of Them!

Reactions: lowranger