Military Memes

LOL, We had steak every Friday at the flight line chow hall when I was in Korea. It was great

First 6 months I was in Korea we ate chicken or fish patties because our Mess SGT was black marketing our rations. They busted him 2 days before he was suppose to PCS back to the states.

Then they sent us the Generals chef to run our mess haul. We ate GOOD for the next 8 months.

D6EC1ABA-AC94-4CCF-9344-55A5FDC3DB1F.jpeg

First 6 months I was in Korea we ate chicken or fish patties because our Mess SGT was black marketing our rations. They busted him 2 days before he was suppose to PCS back to the states.

Then they sent us the Generals chef to run our mess haul. We ate GOOD for the next 8 months.

I got so tired of chicken in Korea. There was some form of it in the chow hall for every meal. I wouldn’t eat chicken for about a year after getting back home. LOL

Last weekend I lost another friend.
when I went to flight school they told us by the time we hit retirement, there on average would only be 1/3rd of us left.
being naive I didn’t believe. In the first 2 years I had lost 10 of my classmates. Few to aircraft accidents. Most to other means.
So I went on Craigs page and sniped some of his latest entries before his page gets deleted.

DE6B17BD-651C-4758-8525-751D58005A21.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: Tomcat and Wildman