Milk is going to kill you

Her teacher is probably a member of PETA and try to pass her/his beliefs onto their students.

That's possible. I'm usually somewhere in the middle on most issues and try to teach my girls to keep an open mind about stuff. They both seem to come home with a lot of left leaning ideas about things, like this odd little milk thing and some strange ideas about current events.

I'm hoping it's more of a "trendy" health thing rather than some fool trying to politicize food.

My 9th grade daughter came home the other day and informed me that she "learned in health class today that milk is very bad for you". She said it with a gleam in her eye because a short while ago I was telling her she should drink milk more often.

So I checked:

http://netgauge.ookla.com/share/720933050.png

Sure enough, the "experts" have decided that although humans have been drinking milk for eons (cow, goat, horse etc) that it leads to a host of horrid diseases including numerous cancers, diabetes and colic. It will also stop your heart and destroy your liver.
This guy recommends alternatives like almond, oat and YES, HEMP milk.

Oh, and ALL of you are lactose intolerant to some degree, you just don't know it.

My grand dad guzzled that stuff all day long. Must be what killed him at 94.

Geez.

I am convinced that everyone is different. Milk settles my stomach and it seems to make me feel good, but I don't drink it as much as I used to because as I age I just can't take in as many calories. I just don't believe milk is bad for "everyone" and remember the idiots saying eggs are bad, meat is bad and so-on. BS! My dad is drinking milk and is 85.

My 9th grade daughter came home the other day and informed me that she "learned in health class today that milk is very bad for you". She said it with a gleam in her eye because a short while ago I was telling her she should drink milk more often.

So I checked:

http://netgauge.ookla.com/share/720933050.png

Sure enough, the "experts" have decided that although humans have been drinking milk for eons (cow, goat, horse etc) that it leads to a host of horrid diseases including numerous cancers, diabetes and colic. It will also stop your heart and destroy your liver.
This guy recommends alternatives like almond, oat and YES, HEMP milk.

Oh, and ALL of you are lactose intolerant to some degree, you just don't know it.

My grand dad guzzled that stuff all day long. Must be what killed him at 94.

Geez.[/QUOTE
More indoctrination from our liberal school system... stopping now or rant won't end..