Millenials + GoFundMe =

It's the truly entitled generation, and many of them don't feel the need to be responsible even for themselves. For example, there are tons of Gofundme accounts asking for burial money. While an untimely death is a tragedy, I'm the silly dumba$$ that carries life insurance for me and my family. Imagine that? I guess that makes me an idiot. Gofundme is a high tech way of panhandling, and I doubt I'll ever be compelled to give a penny to it.

Edit, here's one I could get behind though:

Generra wants a new pair
Or in front of!

I don't know about 30 at once with a few beers ought'a do it

No don't. Think of your family members who could find you afterwards, never get the chance to say goodbye, never get over it. If you feel that way talk to them about it. My wife died in my arms from her cancer as I told her how much I loved her, I walked out of that hospital sad but happy. If she'd have taken her own life, I don't think I'd have ever been able to ever move forward in life..

On a lighter note has anyone seen the number of boob job gofundme pages, wow.😲

I also don't want to end up where I have to eat out of a tube, have someone bathe me, wipe my ass, etc. I'd rather just end it on my own terms at that point.

and this is why Kevorkian was a genius, an unrelenting sonuvabitch that the government tormented to no end. He overstepped on his last go around, but overall he had the right idea & was willing to make the ultimate sacrifice in its name, the loss of his own liberty. Loved that guy

Reactions: Chris
I don't begrudge anyone for using a Go Fund Me account for legitimate purposes or good causes. Several people on this site have shown the positive results of this method. Like any good cause it soon attracts the parasitic dregs of our society who tarnish the name of a worthy cause. You need to be very selective and do your homework before you contribute. Pretend you are researching the best gear ratio or components to use on your Jeep if considering donating to any cause👌. Use that methodology and you'll be sure to make the right choice.

Last edited:
No don't. Think of your family members who could find you afterwards, never get the chance to say goodbye, never get over it. If you feel that way talk to them about it. My wife died in my arms from her cancer as I told her how much I loved her, I walked out of that hospital sad but happy. If she'd have taken her own life, I don't think I'd have ever been able to ever move forward in life..

On a lighter note has anyone seen the number of boob job gofundme pages, wow.😲
Dude, lighten up! It's only conjecture if you/I come down with terminal cancer! It's all good my friend. :)

Oh man! You took a picture of me when I was a kid! Lol
I hate to say this, but back in my day, (insert picture of grumpy old man with corn cobb pipe and shotgun lol) if I wanted money to buy something, my mom gave me things to do to earn the money for said toy, or whatever it was. I got $5.00 to wash her car, $10.00 if I washed it, waxed it, and armoralled the dash and tires, and $10.00 to mow my grandparents lawn and do the trimming. ( my grandparents had a big yard on a canal, it took most of the day lol ) I could earn a couple more bucks if I trimmed hedges and weeded.
My grandparents also had a huge avocado tree, a lemon tree, and two banana trees in the back yard. When I mowed, I filled my little red wagon with avocados, lemons, or bananas and went door to door through the neighborhoods selling them for .25 cents each, or 5 for a dollar. I never once just had money handed to me if I wanted something.
It's funny, I was always grateful to have this system in place. I never once asked for money, I asked what I could do to make the money. When I was 12 years old, I bought a used lawn mower and weed wacker from a yard sale with the money I had earned, my grandfather showed me how to fix then when they broke.
When I turned 13 my mom bought a house with a big yard, it was my job to mow it and keep it trimmed along with my grandparents house, I never got paid to mow anymore after I turned 13, but I still kept doing it.
Things were so much different 30 years ago! I really miss those days.
Anyway, sorry for the long storytime, that picture of the kid mowing the lawn took me back! Lol

Who here made the ad asking for money!!! :ROFLMAO:

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/hit-run.24754/#post-399314
Edit: I just noticed it was created 5 days ago.. What bad timing
The user here created the account after the original post so probably a local "troll" that created this after crawling gofundme to find something similar just to mess with us. At least that's what the cynic in me says. @Chris could probably give us a good idea based on the IP of the user.

Reactions: Alex01
The user here created the account after the original post so probably a local "troll" that created this after crawling gofundme to find something similar just to mess with us. At least that's what the cynic in me says. @Chris could probably give us a good idea based on the IP of the user.

That user has two IP addresses they’ve used to login from. One is a Pennsylvania IP, the other is a California IP from Comcast.

Unfortunately they aren’t using any shared IPs with other members, so it’s either just pure coincidence, or someone is potentially using a proxy (although usually the proxies give weird IP addresses that are very obviously proxies).

Reactions: pagrey
That user has two IP addresses they’ve used to login from. One is a Pennsylvania IP, the other is a California IP from Comcast.

Unfortunately they aren’t using any shared IPs with other members, so it’s either just pure coincidence, or someone is potentially using a proxy (although usually the proxies give weird IP addresses that are very obviously proxies).
Shut it down and block the IP.