Utah Moab 2024 JuneFest 9th-15th

You never know what you'll see in Pritchett Canyon... I think he really likes Green

IMGP0509.JPG

And @NOTNSUV as we were all working everyone thru Rocker Knocker my daughter took off... I told her to just stay where she had climbed to and I'd pick her up. Didn't want her climbing back down.

IMGP0513.JPG

Would I want to make runs without the spare attached?

The first obstacle reminds me of this

If you've got the ability to repair a tire than it's your choice. I ran a spare when I was on 35" tires but when I went to 38" tires I stopped. I could dismount a tire and repair it fairly quickly if needed.

I drug my spare a lot last year. Plan this year is no spare, just bead locks and patch kit.

I'll plan on doing the same if I'm able to make it. If possible, maybe I can keep my spare in someone's storage if I decide to sleep in a tent. I won't be expecting that from anyone, just a thought.

I don't know how often I've touched my spare, but it looks like I barely touch dirt here.

I wouldn't want to deal with backing down on the tire if I didn't make an obstacle, especially when driving on denser landscape.

Reactions: Woodrow and lBasket
I'll plan on doing the same if I'm able to make it. If possible, maybe I can keep my spare in someone's storage if I decide to sleep in a tent. I won't be expecting that from anyone, just a thought.

I don't know how often I've touched my spare, but it looks like I barely touch dirt here.

I wouldn't want to deal with backing down on the tire if I didn't make an obstacle, especially when driving on denser landscape.

I used to drag mine quite a bit.

I can strap it in the back if I don't have the seat in. But, I'll probably have the seat.

Reactions: Wildman
Man nice work on the TP lol...seems like just a matter of time. I've seen similar photos, which caused me to go the high-tuck route when moving to the 3" system. It's still in the danger zone, but not quite as much.

View attachment 518030

View attachment 518031

I was SO pleased with the exhaust when it was first done. Thought the chrome tip was a nice touch by the muffler shop...

IMG00839[1].jpg

Never thought I'd smash it.
I think it was dropping off this rock is what did it.

Moab Pritchett 04-2007 040.jpg

And there are sights to see along the trail too..

Moab Pritchett 04-2007 078.jpg

Reactions: MikeE024
Man nice work on the TP lol...seems like just a matter of time. I've seen similar photos, which caused me to go the high-tuck route when moving to the 3" system. It's still in the danger zone, but not quite as much.

View attachment 518030

View attachment 518031

You guys are so meticulous I just went muffler dump when I smashed mine like that

1000005393.jpg

I have an RV spot at the KOA so you could slide it under my truck or something if that helps. Bring a chain and a lock if you're worried about theft? Just a thought.

you can throw yours in the back of my tow rig with mine

I used to drag mine quite a bit.

I can strap it in the back if I don't have the seat in. But, I'll probably have the seat.

Oh yea don't worry about doing that lol but I appreciate the though.

I have an RV spot at the KOA so you could slide it under my truck or something if that helps. Bring a chain and a lock if you're worried about theft? Just a thought.

I do have a decent chain, thanks for the offer and chain idea.

you can throw yours in the back of my tow rig with mine

Thanks for the offer man, we'll see what happens.

I didn't consider not running the spare tire until today, so I appreciate all the offers of support. Sounds like I'll be good one way or another.

Reactions: Woodrow and lBasket