Utah Moab June Fest 2023 Week of June 11th

Remember, Gen X are feral kids who grew up out in the wilds and drank from garden hoses. I walked on it till I could not walk anymore.

Maybe if I tell you what broke, you'd understand ;)

I hope it heals well. A very important joint. Time for an auto swap?

• Haha
Reactions: RINC
Maybe if I tell you what broke, you'd understand ;)

I hope it heals well. A very important joint. Time for an auto swap?

Fucker!! I will say that thought had crossed my mind when the Dr said he may have to cut off my foot if it the bone is infected.

The top of my shin bone is cracked where it connects with the thigh bone.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Wildman and lBasket
Fucker!! I will say that thought had crossed my mind when the Dr said he may have to cut off my foot if it the bone is infected.

The top of my shin bone is cracked where it connects with the thigh bone.

Hopefully it's not???

Guessing that's the Tibia? Yeah idk if doctors are melodramatic, it's a case of CYA, or what. I was told "I may never walk again if the surgery doesn't go well".

I broke tibia, fibula, patella, femur at the joint. Tore ACL, MCL, growth plate, and miniscus. There wasn't really anything left in there that wasn't fucked up

Apparently all that hose water that GenX drank and easy living that Millenials had made us all ADHD because this thread is like "Squirrel" and goes from one subject to another every few posts.

It's hump day on week before vacation!!

Apparently all that hose water that GenX drank and easy living that Millenials had made us all ADHD because this thread is like "Squirrel" and goes from one subject to another every few posts.

It's hump day on week before vacation!!

Maybe I need to fill up a garden hose and cap the ends so that we have something to drink on the trail.

Oops. For Sale sign going on now…

OK, I'll do you a favor and take it off your hands for $8,619. I'd go higher, but it will take a bit to fix all the PO stuff:ROFLMAO:
kbb 2004 LJ.jpg

I don't do vertical very well. I have made this climb twice, but it is a little sketchy in a stock wheel base TJ. LJ and JKU climb right up with no issue, it is amazing the difference the extra wheelbase makes on this obstacle. In my short wheelbase TJ, I like rock gardens and creek trails that you got to pick your line through.

I don't do vertical very well. I have made this climb twice, but it is a little sketchy in a stock wheel base TJ. LJ and JKU climb right up with no issue, it is amazing the difference the extra wheelbase makes on this obstacle. In my short wheelbase TJ, I like rock gardens and creek trails that you got to pick your line through.

When in doubt, don't throttle out? Is that you? Looks like the spare saved their ass

• Wow
Reactions: RINC
Since I am running Hell's Revenge day 1, you don't have anything to worry about.

My offer of $1000 that I made after we all had to winch at Hawk's pride still stands though :)

I thought you were doing Steel Bender on Sunday? New plan?