Moab, Utah Trying to Control UTVs

The RESIDENTS are complaining that the visitors are trashing the joint with their lawlessness and noise. The VISITORS are saying FU we are going to do what we want in your house all weekend then head to our house for a little peace and quite.

This is the most important point of the entire thread.

Reactions: MaximusLJR06
I appreciate what those guys are preaching. Hopefully others will take their message seriously.

Reactions: Apparition
I appreciate what those guys are preaching. Hopefully others will take their message seriously.

It's unfortunate that so much stuff like this falls on deaf ears. Kind of like how we're always preaching to people to clean up after themselves, don't destroy the trails, etc. There's no shortage of douchebags out there unfortunately.

Interesting discussion

Yep!!! Sad part of it is like our dunes here. 98% follow the rules and make peace. The 2% are drunk assholes that give the community a bad name.

These small towns can’t enforce the laws with these jamborees and events.

In the end, they will crack down and ban this shit. It’s one reason I gave up on the dunes. Gave up on UTV’s.

It’s just a battle I wasn’t willing to fight Cassie it won’t win in the end. Not trying to be defeatist, but people just don’t care.

Jeepers and other class 4 vehicles tend to care more, older and put more effort into keeping the peace.

I think every group of vehicle types have their 2% assholes. I've seen it in dirt bikes, ATVs, UTVs and yes, even Jeeps.
The key there is to have the types police themselves so others don’t have to get involved. It’s not an easy task though.

50% of the 2% would be shocked someone said something and the other 50% would turn their assholism to 11.

Reactions: Rick Flair
It's unfortunate that so much stuff like this falls on deaf ears. Kind of like how we're always preaching to people to clean up after themselves, don't destroy the trails, etc. There's no shortage of douchebags out there unfortunately.
One of our local parks offers a day of free wheeling if you come out during their clean-up day.

I've taken them up on the offer a few times. You'd be amazed how much crap we pull out of there. Unfortunately, I think the douchebags are the majority.

One of our local parks offers a day of free wheeling if you come out during their clean-up day.

I've taken them up on the offer a few times. You'd be amazed how much crap we pull out of there. Unfortunately, I think the douchebags are the majority.

They are the majority it seems like. I see it out here in Arizona as well. It's not hard to clean up after yourself, it's not hard to behave like a civilized individual, etc. If I had to guess, I would think that alcohol is involved in a lot of this.