My 2004 Rocky Mountain Edition

I've only experienced the Truck Lites as that's what i run, but I love them!

J.W. Speakers came today. Pretty good, They are more of a spot beam whereas they Truck-lites are more of a flood beam. The J.W. Speaker lights certainly have a smoother pattern as opposed to the Turck-lites that have imperfections in the beams.

Reactions: joshself
I've never tried the JW Speakers. I can say however that the Truck Lites are without a doubt one of the best modifications I've ever done to my TJ!

For my red one it's more of an exploding the back woods and road trips so I wouldn't want to give up that flood option but I like the J.W. Speaker lights for what this Jeep is used for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That makes sense. Yes, my Truck Lites definitely have that flood effect, which is great because most of the driving we do with that is on completely unlit roads in the back country, in which case the flood effect is perfect. But in town or on the streets, the spot light effect of the JW speakers would be more practical.

Yeah this one has proved its self over and over again so we don't wheel it much anymore around here. We are going to do the rubicon, hit Moab, and maybe some other spots too as well as drive it around the country someday. We wanna drive it coast to coast. Border to border. I'm gonna be out of college in 5-6 years and my dad will be working a bit less being close to retirement by then so we plan to do it then. When his work slows but I haven't really gotten stuck at a job yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk