My 2004 Rocky Mountain Edition

My dad wants a mat and was thinking of a brand I can't remember the name but it's similar to catchall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We added in some sound and heat insulation under the bedrug and under the hood. The Jeep has quieted down a lot now and is much more pleasant to drive. The passenger seat wads rocking a little bit due to a warn out nylon that the track rides on when the seat tumbles forward. I couldn't find the exact piece so I bought some nylon fittings and such then modified them with a dremel and sander so they would work.

Did you bed line the tub under the bedrug? If not I'd recommend it. Prevents rust, rubberized, helps the noise problem, helps insulate in winter, and just like the bedrug you can hose it out.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris
Yes, we used monstaliner for the entire tub. I need to touch up a spot where the high lift ate through the liner.

Reactions: joshself
On my other jeep the floor boards are rusting and I'm tempted to bedline it but just have bigger issues right now. I may just clean it up and spray paint it as a short term solution

Reactions: joshself
On my other jeep the floor boards are rusting and I'm tempted to bedline it but just have bigger issues right now. I may just clean it up and spray paint it as a short term solution

If you prep correctly rattle cans can work wonders

I would probably die in south Florida with a black jeep haha

Probably would! It sucks parking on blacktop here in Ohio during the Summer. It's supposed to be 94 this weekend and I may keep the top on to use the AC

Mine sits outside and I basically live in a tropical swamp so mine stays on in the summer. The summertime weather is so unpredictable

Oh yeah Florida storms. Up here we say: "if you don't like the weather wait five minutes... it'll change" so I monitor the weather like crazy. There's an app called jeep weather that helps. Lol

Similar light levels, just different patterns. Neither of them let me drive their's enough for me to remember the specifics and unfortunately my wife is out of town till Friday or I'd post a picture of the pattern. As soon as she gets back I'll do a comparison for anyone interested. They both have hot spots tracking center of the beam that have different patterns as well. I've heard people complain about it on other forums but neither of them really bothered me.