New from TN

@glwood My biggest concern I have with mine is the budget lift the PO installed. It's a 4" trailmaster lift that is pretty complete for a budget lift but I'm keeping my eyes on the bushings.

Looking at your intro post it seems that you now have a killer low mileage Ruby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@glwood My biggest concern I have with mine is the budget lift the PO installed. It's a 4" trailmaster lift that is pretty complete for a budget lift but I'm keeping my eyes on the bushings.

Looking at your intro post it seems that you now have a killer low mileage Ruby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As long as the TM lift works for you, you are good. But you're wise to keep an eye out for the bushings. The budget lifts are budget for a reason.

The Rubi I ended up is the best of the bunch, no question about it. The previous one I mentioned having in between the yellow and the silver current one was this:
IMG_0210.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

That was a 2006 with 33k or so mileage, 6-spd., dual tops. Good Jeep, should have kept it. My 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 truck ran off the road late in 2012, got that fixed and when I put it up for sale, the buyer wanted it and the Rubi...I had never sold two vehicles to the same person before...anyway, for some reason I was fed up with vehicles, and Jeeps at the time, so I sold both and that's when I bought my current 2013 Tacoma TRD Off-Road 4x4 with the funds from selling those vehicles. As you might guess, the Jeep itch came back again, and when I stumbled on the current 2004 Rubicon, I had to get it. It does not apparently have the OPDA issues. No more plans to sell my Jeep again. Also, I do like the automatic transmission on the current one vs. the 6-spd, but that's just my preference. The only reason I say I should have kept that khaki Rubi is I would be several thousand $$ ahead by this time. :cool: My buddies always tell me to let them know when I am selling a Jeep, cause it's always in better shape when I sell it than when I picked it up. Two of my friends are/were driving TJs that I previously owned. None of the Rubis though.

Reactions: FF_Jeep and Chris
Nice Rubicon @glwood!

You're spot on. The budget lifts are called "budget" for a reason. And, as is usually the case, you get what you pay for.