New JL

Flivver250

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
I am home on R&R and bought my wife a new MOAB JL. She loves it, will be great for her typical driving.

Nice, I see rubi wheels, KM2s, rock rails, Rubi bumpers and hood. Anything else cool come with the MOAB package? Nice looking JL

Reactions: Starrs
I never did like the JK that much but for some reason I love the new JL. Thinking about adding a new 2 door rubicon to the family at some point. I think yours looks great.
Same here, never was a fan of the JK but the JL had been quick to grow on me, I think it's more similarly styled to the TJ and earlier jeeps tbh

Reactions: Starrs
Nice, I see rubi wheels, KM2s, rock rails, Rubi bumpers and hood. Anything else cool come with the MOAB package? Nice looking JL
It’s a unique equipment group for sure. It’s a hybrid Rubicon/Sahara. Painted fenders/top, MTs, rock rails, no locking front diff tho. Nicer leather also. It’s the most expensive in the lineup for sure. House on wheels but damn it is nice. Only comes in the 4 door.

Reactions: Artemis
It is a nice Jeep for certain. I am not inclined to take it out in the pucker brush due to cost alone, but I have no doubt it would be a capable rig all things considered. I will probably get a set of street tires as it will spend 99% of its life on asphalt. It came with nobby BFG mud tires.

Nice rig. Do you find those tires noisy? I’ve ridden in a JL Rubicon that I think had those same tires. I thought it rode great and was fairly quiet. What kind of “street tires” are you thinking about.

In late 2021 I will be buying a 2dr JL. Red Rubicon probably.

Reactions: StG58
Then be glad it isn't yours! I love it.
Oh, I like the idea of a comfortable ride and the ammeneties, it just reminds me of a postal jeep, the rear axle placement just looks off. I bought my wife a JK just because it was soooo much newer than the TJ. There was nothing wrong with the TJ, I just needed to get her a good daily driver. so I can totally understand having a nice ride. Good luck, Tim

I hear good things about the way the 8 speed transmission lays down the power.

Oh, I like the idea of a comfortable ride and the ammeneties, it just reminds me of a postal jeep, the rear axle placement just looks off. I bought my wife a JK just because it was soooo much newer than the TJ. There was nothing wrong with the TJ, I just needed to get her a good daily driver. so I can totally understand having a nice ride. Good luck, Tim

My wife’s JKUHR....HMMM there seems to be a recurring theme here but I can’t place my finger on it.....oh well, never mind.

There is a vivid blue 2 door JLR that has moved into my area. I really like it. I think Fiat really hit it on the styling.