New JL

There is a vivid blue 2 door JLR that has moved into my area. I really like it. I think Fiat really hit it on the styling.
That Ocean Blue is beautiful. It's almost a deep purple in bright sunlight. The Bikini I'll have to see in person. Here's a pic of it from the factory. Plus, there's an OB in front of it.

FB_IMG_1548981653739.jpg

It does have significant illumination. The JL does seem to be a platform that does not require many aftermarket gizmos. We liked the styling of the MOAB over the Sahara. I doubt mama will be taking it off road, but it should be able to tackle any of the terrain she is likely to encounter. I did pull the mud tires off and put Michelin Defender LTX M/S tires on. Quiet, tamer ride. My son's jeep inherited the BFG mudders. He is happy.

Reactions: Artemis
Ya that 8 speed automatic has is awesome. It has tons of power and no problems towing the boat either. Are Goodyear wrangler tires have zero issues tackling the mall and Costco parking lots! Also this is my first vehicle with a back up camera and it makes it super easy to hook up a trailer by my self.

D4EE372E-53F5-4EB4-AC1C-EBB7987BB81E.jpeg

DA30B5B3-DB34-4674-A6FB-E7CEA1765BCA.jpeg

Reactions: Artemis