New muscle cars

Rick Flair

Domari Nolo
Supporting Member
Let’s do a poll and discussion. @Chris has owned them all I believe so can have some good input.

I really LOVE the Mustang and would love to have one for a toy. A GT350 would be ideal!

But for a daily driver and more touring, I really don’t think you can beat a Challenger/Charger with the Scat Pack. Seems like a big huge car but comfortable.

I have nothing good to say about the Camaro’s, just don’t do a thing for me.

Edit: I can’t figure the poll out on my phone. 😂

Oh man, these horsepower wars are insane!!! Love it!!!!

I almost feel like this is the end of a era. I won’t be happy to see it end and feel I need to buy one before it goes away. 😔
I know right!!!! Factory horsepower that only the race cars made back in the 60-70's.

If I had the throw away cha ching I would buy one of each just for Sunday drives.

2020/21 Dodge Challenger Super Stock 807hp. Looks like the Hellcat Redeye Wide Body but come with some Demon goodies... supposedly bridges the gap between the Redeye and the Demon... Sounds to me more like a rebadging or renaming of the Demon so as to not devalue the limited production numbers of the Demon.

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/dodge-challenger-super-stock-costs

Last edited:
Reactions: Rick Flair
I love the look of the challenger. What bums me out is that they don't make it in a convertible. I've rented a SS camaro convertible, and it was fun to drive. I'm not really a mustang guy....
So, if it was possible, i'd want a challenger convertible with a 6 speed manual with one of the sick HP packages. No convertible, I'm not really interested.
I'm also more into the classic "real" musclecars which I do still have a couple of...

I am no fan of the Camaros, I do like the Challengers but I would take a GT350R or GT500 any day for the new muscle cars.

Reactions: Rick Flair
My heart wants this!

0885D0C5-CE6E-4233-8400-31BB82BB747A.jpeg

Ive chased the horsepower and its fun, but Im after a better driving experience these day. My 654HP M6 GC was seriously too fast. Just purchased this 2015 Porsche 911 S with sports design. Expensive, yes, but way more engaging and fun to drive.

116fe894e_3e8dbe14650cb04e3dd4d3db1defb0e89fdcbd93.jpg

I test drove the 350R, super fun, great sound but I couldn't get myself to pay $60k for a mustang. Hellcats are cool and that SC whine is great, but I feel Id get bored. Maybe Im just getting old hahaha but horsepower is a one part of the equation for a street car. I feel a 3000-3500 car and 400-450 HP is about the sweet spot between power/weight for the street.