New TJ owner

Running 37's is no joke! I'm sticking with a TJ on 33's. If I want to go to 35's it's a small jump now. I think I just need the springs, shocks, big brake kit, and rear 4340 shafts for my Dana 44.

Savvy is the best. Not many have done the TNT thing, but I find some of their products interesting, like their Rock Sliders. MC is a little good, most not so good. Their marketing is a lot of hype. I think that's where people have problems. For example, I like the looks of some of their things, but what they are claiming, clearance wise, has been tested and is not true. Some of their claims work up to certain tire sizes, but not when you go beyond those tire sizes (they don't tell you that). Their springs amount to a spacer at the top, so you're effectively running a linear spring, not dual or progressive.

I hadn't heard of TNT until I bought this TJ and starting searching the interwebs on the platform. I like their setup the stretch on the front, along with a few other things. I haven't spent much time looking at the Savvy products, but will be doing so before I get too far along with this thing.

My biggest problem at the moment is trying to figure out how to fund two Jeeps at the same time. My JK is heading in the right direction, but there's still plenty of mods that could/should be done. This TJ has a long way to go!

Yeah I struggle wanting to do it all at once! Patience!

Welcome to the Silver Jeep Crew! I believe they also call the Jersey Skiffs "Garveys". At least they do up in Barnegat Bay, NJ.

I'm in the "all at once" corner. Will be lifting, tummy tucking, and armoring my Jeep in October.

Welcome to the Silver Jeep Crew! I believe they also call the Jersey Skiffs "Garveys". At least they do up in Barnegat Bay, NJ.

I'm in the "all at once" corner. Will be lifting, tummy tucking, and armoring my Jeep in October.

Thanks, and glad to be a part of the crew! I would love to see the full size skiffs in action.

Welcome from Texas !

Thanks! Spent this weekend helping a buddy get some stuff done on his JK, so hoping to get some work done on my TJ next weekend. Got a 2" lift and the ZJ Steering upgrade sitting in the garage waiting to go on. Still haven't quite decided what I'm doing wheels and tires wise.

Here's how it sits as of today, after just installing coils and adjustable control arms. I went against the grain on the control arms, I know. Got them new at a good price, so figured might as well give them a go. Here is what I've done to it and could use a little guidance on what to tackle next. The end goal is to run 35's in the near future, and eventually a tummy tuck, so whatever I'm missing to get to that point, please let me know.

2006 Rubicon, 6 speed manual, with the 4.0
Rock Jock 4" coils
Rock Krawler adjustable control arms
Rock Krawler adjustable front track bar
Rock Krawler bump stops
Rear track bar relocation bracket
Terra Flex sway bar end links
ZJ steering upgrade
Power Stop brakes
285-70-17 KO2's
Rancho 5000 Shocks
Transfer Case drop

Couple questions I have for moving forward-
-I'd really like to get the transfer case drop removed. With that being said, If I do the motor mount lift, along with a small body lift, would I be able to remove the TC drop and not have any vibrations? Or would I still need a new/longer driveshaft?

- Being that I have the 6 speed manual, what would be the recommended gears be to run 35's?

IMG_2704.JPG