New TJ owner

Already a couple grand , I’m in this for the long run 🤣
We all are in for the long haul...thus the name of my TJ.

20160709_175107 2.jpg

Hey if you want to contact me on facebook my username is Juan Otanez I have the same profile picture as my forum picture . Or if you want I can contact you I am more than ready for some floor pans right now
What’s your zip? I’ll get a quote on shipping this weekend and let ya know.

Welcome to the home of the best TJ knowledge you will find anywhere.

Stay on here.

Start a post in the build section of the forum, in my case it was to have a record of when and what I did to my Jeep.

Post a lot of pictures along the way.

Dangggg that thing is sick ! Can I ask what rim and tire size you are running ?
Thanks! Didn't mean to post a pic in your thread, but thought it was appropriate given a new owner doing the Jeep thing.

Just
Empty
Every
Pocket

15x10 Fuel Revolvers with 33x12.5 BFG AT's. I hate mud, so stuck with something that wont' do mud well. The rig looks quite a bit rougher currently. That was a few years ago. It's taken me to lots of fun, off-road destinations, and has its bumps and bruises now.

Thanks! Didn't mean to post a pic in your thread, but thought it was appropriate given a new owner doing the Jeep thing.

Just
Empty
Every
Pocket

15x10 Fuel Revolvers with 33x12.5 BFG AT's. I hate mud, so stuck with something that wont' do mud well. The rig looks quite a bit rougher currently. That was a few years ago. It's taken me to lots of fun, off-road destinations, and has its bumps and bruises now.
Yeah i want a set of wheeling tires and rims and street as well

Reactions: Ron505