C5B1DC0A-D62B-4E04-9476-A9FB81041A8D.jpeg
86E973C0-8B74-4985-999A-283F84490232.jpeg
2AD86115-9B3A-4F03-8F28-98CA60409E9A.jpeg
8DB15E0C-3461-44D5-9822-38B93DB2623D.jpeg
1CE2975A-6118-4C8D-BF0C-8125B9214ADB.jpeg
0D5C0039-AE3D-4D1C-8CFC-E158A8F10A88.jpeg
B63578B7-14DF-4A98-BD9C-802FD2D8F6CF.jpeg

They didn’t have any signs on the M-2 this weekend

After looking at the MNF site that Order is for the OHV trails only. The roads are still open and remote camping is permitted. Also they are waiving the wood cutting permit! Time to load up on some wood !

You better haul the trailer up there! You need to find a spot up there you can call your own. A base camp so to speak, that few to none have access to. A place you can bring friends, and the rest can suck it! It's the beer talking, lol!

Reactions: Thunderhead
Not sure it’d its ok to post in here, but several norcal people have asked if I am selling any of my old parts in private messages so thought I would let everyone know.

I listed up for sale
Savvy Control Arms
Currie Rear Track Bar
And a Next Venture rear bumper

Those are the only old parts I kept because I figured someone would want them.

Not sure it’d its ok to post in here, but several norcal people have asked if I am selling any of my old parts in private messages so thought I would let everyone know.

I listed up for sale
Savvy Control Arms
Currie Rear Track Bar
And a Next Venture rear bumper

Those are the only old parts I kept because I figured someone would want them.

All quality parts, and totally ok IMO. GLWS.

Since I can’t reply in the SOLD CA thread @bobthetj03

@Thunderhead , I have the shock/bumpstop thingy figured out if you want some advise. I'm on 3" lift + 0.5" BL, so technically 3.5" lift.
I am willing to learn and can bring some booze to help the learning curve

Tom, I'll be happy to help brah. You are on a 2" BB now, right? Guessing you are rubbing a bit disco'd?

Reactions: Alex01
I don’t disco with my AR.
There is a cunts hair in between my bump stops and my shocks bottoming out with the 2 inch BB. Got some vibes at 65-75

Oh yeah, forgot you had an AR. The adjustable arms will help some with the dialing in part. 3" springs will probably make that vibe worse. It's a drive line operating angle thing. The good news is you have a Rubi, so you don't need a SYE, and with the new to you adjustable arms, a double cardan rear drive shaft should take care of most of the issues. Budget in a Tom Woods rear DS before you think about new springs.

I don’t disco with my AR.
There is a cunts hair in between my bump stops and my shocks bottoming out with the 2 inch BB. Got some vibes at 65-75
Have you isolated the vibration to the front or rear? With your current set up I'm more inclined to suspect a thrown a wheel weight or that one of the driveshafts was hit on a rock causing it to lose balance.

Have you isolated the vibration to the front or rear? With your current set up I'm more inclined to suspect a thrown a wheel weight or that one of the driveshafts was hit on a rock causing it to lose balance.

I'm pretty well versed at vibes, lol! If the vibes are in your seat/floorboard, then it's drive line related, IMO. Steering wheel shimmy is tires. If it's bad enough that you can't see out of the rear view mirror, then shit needs fixed.

I'm pretty well versed at vibes, lol! If the vibes are in your seat/floorboard, then it's drive line related, IMO. Steering wheel shimmy is tires. If it's bad enough that you can't see out of the rear view mirror, then shit needs fixed.
You're likely the most versed in driveline vibs on the forum. :ROFLMAO:
Just make sure you look for any dents before wasting too much time adjusting angles. There's a good chance one of them took a hit on the con.

Reactions: bobthetj03
Same vibes before the Con as after.
Nothing crazy but it’s in the seat and rear view mirror. If I take the hard top off and no rear seat they go away a bit

Same vibes before the Con as after.
Nothing crazy but it’s in the seat and rear view mirror. If I take the hard top off and no rear seat they go away a bit

This sounds just like the Vibration on @tomtaylz's LJR. I wish I could make it up for the install/troubleshooting day.

Reactions: tomtaylz
So I hear Fordyce is not being monitored, anyone down for a run?

I will be out of town for a funeral but I wouldn’t worry to much about being monitored. Just give any law enforcement this and you’ll be good

E97181A4-04B6-455B-941A-A4A74A490369.jpeg

Seriously the government is going to have bigger problems trying to destroy small businesses vs Jeeps on a trail.

• Haha
Reactions: Daryl and U8MYDZT