California NorCal Jeep adventures!

Glad to hear things are opening back up.

What are you down for?
I opened up a can of worms...
Got an engine/trans skid from UCF, so I don't beat the crap out of my Jeep on the rocks and found out that my exhaust is far from stock and in the way. The manifold collector is parallel to the ground at the bottom of the oil pan, no way to make it fit between the driveshaft and pan. I had to order an OEM style manifold and down pipe so I can get everything to place nicely.
20200518_144430.jpg

PS. Did I mention you have to take half the damn engine apart to get the manifold out?!?! (Im sure you all know)

• Wow
Reactions: Alex01
I opened up a can of worms...
Got an engine/trans skid from UCF, so I don't beat the crap out of my Jeep on the rocks and found out that my exhaust is far from stock and in the way. The manifold collector is parallel to the ground at the bottom of the oil pan, no way to make it fit between the driveshaft and pan. I had to order an OEM style manifold and down pipe so I can get everything to place nicely. View attachment 162362
PS. Did I mention you have to take half the damn engine apart to get the manifold out?!?! (Im sure you all know)
I haven't seen that design before. Does it have the 3rd cat?

While you're near your jeep would you mind checking the front pinion angle and DS angle?

Nice lift btw
Pinion is 8 degrees and driveshaft is 13 degrees
Thanks for the comment about the lift. Better products on the market now. Somehow I manage to get through the trails with this old school stuff. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: tomtaylz
Pinion is 8 degrees and driveshaft is 13 degrees
Thanks for the comment about the lift. Better products on the market now. Somehow I manage to get through the trails with this old school stuff. 😆
Thank you!!!

Chalk it up to experience lol

• Haha
Reactions: Daryl