Colorado OEM LJ soft top, Frame ONLY

TRevs

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Price
$200
Frame is (I’m 99% sure) OEM factory from a 2005 LJ. Purchased from a forum member in order to acquire his factory Dark Khaki fabric. He stated he is the original owner and his Jeep came from the factory with the dual tops, but he never used the soft top in Idaho.

Sunrider feature and accompanying latch pins included. It’s in very good, serviceable condition. All screws included.

Be aware the ‘05 & ‘06 sunrider hardware is different, and require matching door surrounds to use that feature. I used this frame for a short time and just didn’t use the Sunrider pins. It worked fine in the fully up position.

IMG_1261.jpeg

IMG_1845.jpeg

Man! I’d take this in a heartbeat if you would ship to me in AZ. If you feel like dealing with it, let me know.

Problem with shipping is that it doesn’t disassemble at all. So just as when the top is installed and folded down, it is like a giant “U” shape 4-5 feet tall and wide. So it won’t fit in a box.

I think shipping something like that would be several times more than the item itself and you could just get a new one from Bestop at that price.