Official Craigslist Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honestly, I wouldn’t want something that low miles.

1. I street park in San Francisco, I’d feel guilty doing that to something so “clean” and feel the need to spend like $200/month on parking.
2. Honestly I’d be afraid of driving it. The value is so directly tied to the miles, and it would take away the fun of it for me.

The sweet spot I like is about 60-90k miles, low enough not to really have engine or transmission issues but high enough not to have a rediculous price tag and me to not want to drive it.

And the fact he has one crappy photo from far away.

Photos are literally the most important part of a car ad to me. I'll never understand why people don't take good photos. Who doesn't have a phone with a good camera nowadays? Especially if the condition is as good as he claims, you'd think he would want to show it off in the ad more!

Wonder what the idea behind no test drives is. Does he think those 5 miles make the Jeep worth less money?

Honestly, I wouldn’t want something that low miles.

1. I street park in San Francisco, I’d feel guilty doing that to something so “clean” and feel the need to spend like $200/month on parking.
2. Honestly I’d be afraid of driving it. The value is so directly tied to the miles, and it would take away the fun of it for me.

The sweet spot I like is about 60-90k miles, low enough not to really have engine or transmission issues but high enough not to have a rediculous price tag and me to not want to drive it.
If you get an LJR you better come up with garage parking somewhere lol

If you get an LJR you better come up with garage parking somewhere lol

I’m decently happy with the street parking in my area. I’m in a pretty residential area of the city. (I see Porsches and G-wagons and all sorts street parked here lol)

Reactions: Squatch
I was a bit confused too found this and it sounds feasible....

So while you technically can’t purchase a 1996 Jeep Wrangler (they don’t exist) Jeep did produce and sell Wranglers in 1996. Production of the Wrangler YJ ended in 1995 at which point production switched to the newer model Wrangler TJ.

For marketing reasons more than anything else, Jeep marketed the new model TJ’s as being an ‘early release’ of the 1997 model and sold them through 1996 as ‘next years model.’

Status
Not open for further replies.