Official Craigslist Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Squatch
There's still time to get it!

That seems like a screamin' deal to me. If it was done right, and it isn't just a prettied-up rust wagon, then he has priced it too low, in my opinion. Man, that would be fun!

I also thought that it almost l sounds too good to be true. But it certainly would be a smoking deal if it's not a rust bucket.

I have a serious thing for FJ40s, @Chris knows it. I keep drooling at the properly restored ones by that Miami company and ICON. Those are so expensive and cost more than a condo lol.

Reactions: Chris and Squatch
I also thought that it almost l sounds too good to be true. But it certainly would be a smoking deal if it's not a rust bucket.

I have a serious thing for FJ40s, @Chris knows it. I keep drooling at the properly restored ones by that Miami company and ICON. Those are so expensive and cost more than a condo lol.

Icon builds some cool stuff, that's for sure!

How easy is it to get parts for the fj40’s in general?

These ads are the only thing that occasionally tempt me to sell my lower mileage LJR. Then I think, what am I going to buy if I sell this one?!?

A lot of them at those prices sit a long time too. I mean the two at cross have been for sale forever, because they really need the right buyer when you get over 20k for a 12+ yo vehicle.

Reactions: JeepZilla380
Status
Not open for further replies.