Official Craigslist Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brutal! But I have to wonder what they were thinking with the harnesses in what is really a very mildly built Jeep. It even has street tires and a stock roll cage lol.

Yeah I’m happy with what I have. Who knows it could be hiding a bunch of issues, or at least I can tell myself that! :D

Reactions: Starrs
Yeah I’m happy with what I have. Who knows it could be hiding a bunch of issues, or at least I can tell myself that! :D

Yeah, I'll be honest. The harnesses, rear storage box, and bedlined floors don't really seem to fit how you use your Jeep. I guess you could fix most of that but your current Jeep seems to be a better fit besides the color.

Reactions: tomtaylz

It was bound to happen. I feel I still got a real solid Jeep at a great price, and I’ll get it repainted someday to be my dream. Can’t sweat too much on this stuff or you’ll never be happy with what you have, I can still make it exactly how I want it just might take a bit longer and or cost a little more. No big deal.

Reactions: Starrs
It was bound to happen. I feel I still got a real solid Jeep at a great price, and I’ll get it repainted someday to be my dream. Can’t sweat too much on this stuff or you’ll never be happy with what you have, I can still make it exactly how I want it just might take a bit longer and or cost a little more. No big deal.
Very true. I’ve found a ton after I bought and built mine haha

Reactions: tomtaylz
4 door CJ5 (I think...), $16,000

https://southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/d/4-door-cj5-jeep-scrambler/6687416156.html

01212_746mWliYBo2_600x450.jpg

bring that back with you to school, you will be the most popular guy on campus!:borra2:

Oh boy.... Don't tempt me. But I don't think the campus police would like me and the students wouldn't like my prices as I try to recuperate my $50k investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.