Official Craigslist Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: tomtaylz
Looks pretty good. Engine is a huge plus! Not sure why they put the rubi stickers on it tho. That’s a retry darn nice Brute. About 10k less than rubitrux.

I stopped in at Rubitrux the other day when I was down south. They have some insanely nice stuff there. They had one Brute for $45k. Don't remember why, but I remember thinking it was a bit rough.

The 30k mile TJ that had never even been in the rain had me on the verge of insanity. I've never seen a frame that clean before...

I could do without the play gun but man is it cool
559403C8-16CA-4753-B918-11BBB50B98A9.png

View attachment 56466

2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited One Owner 45K $7000 - $7000 (San Diego)
https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/d/2006-jeep-wrangler-unlimited/6704446651.html

Could be a misprint or something else fishy, but you rust belt guys should seriously be thinking about a roady to So Cal for a used jeep.

I think that is a scam. I plugged in the address he left at the bottom and it turns out to be a liquor store. If it isn't a scam, that is a hell of a deal though.

Reactions: Starrs
Brutal! But I have to wonder what they were thinking with the harnesses in what is really a very mildly built Jeep. It even has street tires and a stock roll cage lol.

It’s still posted through the weekend, with the price and apparent good condition, as well as how fast my TJ sold, I’m choosing to believe something is wrong with it hahah

Reactions: jodomcfrodo
Status
Not open for further replies.