Official Craigslist Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The owner of that was a member on here. He didn’t own it very long. Wonder why he’s selling. It’s an awesome rig
I would love to own that. I can't even imagine how much crap California and CARB would give me if i even attempted to bring it in state.

Reactions: tomtaylz
I'll never own a 4BT after riding in one. Those things are so obnoxiously loud with the top off that they'll drive you up the wall. The newer diesels are so much quieter!

But they also have lots of electronics. What would you take, more noise or more electronics, @Chris? :D :devil:

Reactions: Starrs
Yep that’s my 4bt LJ I decided to sell. In my opinion the noise really isn’t bad. I installed some heat/insulation stuff under the carbet as well as some hydraulic motor mounts and it’s brought the noise level and vibration down substantially from what it was. Id say it’s close to the noise level of an older dodge. I hate to sell it but honestly its just bigger than I want. I could lower it and put smaller tires to make it the way I want but it just looks to bad ass for me to mess it up and I found exactly what I’m looking for so decided to sell this one.

Reactions: Starrs and Alex01
Yep that’s my 4bt LJ I decided to sell. In my opinion the noise really isn’t bad. I installed some heat/insulation stuff under the carbet as well as some hydraulic motor mounts and it’s brought the noise level and vibration down substantially from what it was. Id say it’s close to the noise level of an older dodge. I hate to sell it but honestly its just bigger than I want. I could lower it and put smaller tires to make it the way I want but it just looks to bad ass for me to mess it up and I found exactly what I’m looking for so decided to sell this one.
Its a beautiful rig. Congratulations on finding your new jeep

You may want to consider adding it to the for sale list on the forum. Never know who may want it or who is looking at the forum just for that feature

Thanks! This is my new one

1E71315C-25EB-4BEB-A763-0A2823B906C4.jpeg

Reactions: JeepZilla380
But they also have lots of electronics. What would you take, more noise or more electronics, @Chris? :D :devil:

I'd take a less sophisticated gasoline engine. Those old diesels are for one, way too heavy. But also, way too loud!

I like your new one better. Bigger isn’t always better. Clean beautiful LJR

Yeah the 4bt was an impulse buy because of the diesel. I knew I didn’t want that big of Jeep but went for it anyway. Love the diesel but just to big for me. Live and learn lol

Wow. I vote you keep them both :p

What are the plans with the new one?

wish I could keep them both.
Plan to put a new rear bumper/tire carrier so the spare doesn’t ruin my tail gate. Hard top eventually and that’s about it. I like it just how she sits. Even has the original hood liner in it.

Reactions: Alex01
Just put 1200 miles on it driving home so currently 89k
I would have believed 20k that thing is clean. What lift and tires does it have on it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.