Official Craigslist Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Spend another $1500 on paint and interior, then flip it for 25k.

I agree. Spend another $1500 on paint and interior, then flip it for 25k.
I think it would take a slight miracle to get 25k honestly. These just arnt selling like they used to with expensive things done to them. Ppl that are looking to spend 20-25k are looking for a stock Rubicon.

Yeah, probably right. I sold my 05 Rubicon LJ a couple weeks ago and if I could find a another LJ with a Hemi or LS for 20-25 I would be all over it.

You had the white LJR didn’t you? Painted flares. I remember seeing the add on Craigslist.
Yea, that was mine.
I actually found a 2006 LJ on Denver's craigslist. It was a bank repo and the engine and trans was missing. I thought about getting it and then the one on Abilene and then taking everything off the 97 and putting it on the 06 could have been in it for less then 20k. Would have been a fun project.

Last edited:
Reactions: Starrs
Pretty good price ($500) on an after market hard top if anyone is looking for one. In Reno Nevada ("Road trip").
https://reno.craigslist.org/pts/d/fallon-jeep-tj-hardtop/6759435833.html
hard top.jpg

Way too much chrome. It’s been on autotrader for a while now. I’m not a fan of the mustard gold myself haha

I just really like the base color. All the chrome would be gone in the first few hours I own it. I say I would give an offer for a fair trade but I think if I was actually faced with the opportunity I wouldn't be able to let go.

Reactions: Starrs
Status
Not open for further replies.