Oh, those spring days...

My luxury SE model came with an awesome hard top that is black, made by bestop, and kind of soft like a soft top, and its really easy to fold down like a soft top is too. It's really the best of both worlds

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Tell me more about his and post a pic of you don’t mind. I’m mainly interested in the ease of access to opening the back glass part

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2005 RHD TJ Sport
2010 BMW 528xi

Man I'm jealous.. the last 8 inches of snow is melting and we have another 5 on the way.... But if I were sitting the 70's Id be in the same boat :)

Man I'm jealous.. the last 8 inches of snow is melting and we have another 5 on the way.... But if I were sitting the 70's Id be in the same boat :)
Tell me about it.
My job now is in north of Davenport and it's not even funny how cold the weather is, here in Iowa. The Panhandle is 70 degrees warmer.

Reactions: Hooser
Sitting here contemplating the hard top / soft top swap for the year...been in the 70s lately, and top down weather is calling. I sorta hate to lose the quiet and security of the hard top, though. Older I get, the less I am inclined to go for the 'wind in my hair' experience. Plus, taking off the hard top means it's time to get those oem half doors painted to match, and find some soft upper doors...decisions, decisions...
Speaking of upper soft doors, I contacted Bestop yesterday just to see if they were working on coming up with Twill uppers to match their Twill tops they make for TJs. Makes sense, right? There's a lot of TJs out there with half doors...no way, Jose. They have no plans to produce those. I guess I'll have to forego my plans for a Twill top, as I would use it in the summer with my recently acquired half doors.

Top off for three weeks here in central TX. Doors are still on, and mornings cool, but that's what the heater, a jacket and gloves are for! Tops off to all of you, wish you were here! :D

Fully naked here. I am contemplating putting the doors, and top back on because it is starting to get hot. Supposed to be 99 today. I burned my little bald spot driving in this morning.

Top off for three weeks here in central TX. Doors are still on, and mornings cool, but that's what the heater, a jacket and gloves are for! Tops off to all of you, wish you were here! :D
It's 69 degrees tomorrow at my house in TX Panhandle. Half of that here in Iowa.

Fully naked here. I am contemplating putting the doors, and top back on because it is starting to get hot. Supposed to be 99 today. I burned my little bald spot driving in this morning.

Done that before... didn't realize it until I took a hot shower!!! Ouch!

Reactions: ac_
Too unpredictable here. It was 80* over the weekend, now it's low 60's and raining. May is the magic month for me!

We are just at the start of Autumn here and has a HUGE storm blow through last night...power outages and trees down and all topped off with heavy rain and flooding.....lucky the area I live in was relatively untouched...Phew !!...could be time for me to Mecano my Jeep doors and roof back on.
AAvJn7o.jpg

031f8c0474cca85e958a7c4e9971a2fc5cf010251a13257f90e2818f156bab20.jpg

AAvJfYc.jpg

*I didn't take these pics by the way

Reactions: ac_
We are just at the start of Autumn here and has a HUGE storm blow through last night...power outages and trees down and all topped off with heavy rain and flooding.....lucky the area I live in was relatively untouched...Phew !!...could be time for me to Mecano my Jeep doors and roof back on.
View attachment 38335

View attachment 38336

View attachment 38337

*I didn't take these pics by the way
Wow, lots of work ahead of you guys. Glad nobody got hurt. Mountains here are landslides, water flow through fast, seldom flood. But you guys are rain forest, very dense trees allover.

Wow, lots of work ahead of you guys. Glad nobody got hurt. Mountains here are landslides, water flow through fast, seldom flood. But you guys are rain forest, very dense trees allover.
yeah were all good here....stupid weather lol