"Pacing myself" build

The shop as 23 5 star reviews on yelp, 37 reviews on google with an average of 4.7, and 13 reviews on Facebook at 4.8.

I think it's safe to say they care about people's opinions of them and I'm sure will make it right. Hang in there. (but call and bug them)

Reactions: DrDmoney
@Indy just did a drive by for me, and it's not out front in the parking lot, so at least they moved it. I'll be patient till tomorrow, then shoot them an email for a status report. I hate being a difficult customer, but I want value in what I paid for, and I want it right. Not too much to ask for IMO.

Oh yeah buddy!
20200514_191541.jpg

@Indy just did a drive by for me, and it's not out front in the parking lot, so at least they moved it. I'll be patient till tomorrow, then shoot them an email for a status report. I hate being a difficult customer, but I want value in what I paid for, and I want it right. Not too much to ask for IMO.
Like the old saying goes, the squeaky wheel gets the grease. So bug them! It's been 4 days and they haven't had the courtesy to even call you. They figure they haven't heard from you, so you don't care.

How close is @Indy? Maybe he can give it a 5 min drive.

Get AAA to tow it home lol.

Reactions: Indy