Passenger side rear axle droop

I think what you're seeing is normal. When you're actually on the ground with the weight of the rig pushing things around, that bind will be inconsequential.
I agree. Probably normal. I changed my front track bar a couple of weeks ago and noticed even droop without the trackbar and then that the axle attachment side (passenger in the front vs driver in the rear) stops about an inch shy of full droop with track bar connected (fully torqued or loose). I cycled the suspension with springs out and sway bar disconnected but shocks in and tires on. I assume the lack of tire weight, shocks not being connected (allowing more droop on the passenger side) and jack under the diff in your first pic may be why its more exaggerated in your case.

Reactions: DrDmoney
Ok so I removed the track bar from axle side and yep it was the track bar holding it up. So since my lift works with the original track bar and the Rockjock relocation bracket I believe the droop to one side is normal then? Like I said once the passenger side starts to flex upward the driver side then drops. I'm assuming once on ground and tires are on it will be fine?
Yes it should be fine, an adjustable track bar would help dial your suspension in better but you should be fine as long your axle is centered passenger side to driver side under the Jeep, if not you will need an adjustable TB to do that.

Well, I didn't really mean to encourage reckless driving, but if he's gonna do it anyway — I want to be there with a video camera.
🎥

Ok also noticed I will need an adjustable track bar that the relocation bracket with track bar doesn't seem to be working with my application. I'm about 2 1/2 Inches to passenger side.

IMG_20220120_132017911.jpg

IMG_20220120_131948832.jpg

Need to move it about 1-1/8" to center it. Curious, how tall is your lift?

I used a JKS track bar on the back of mine, but opinions will vary.

My Apologies Disregard last statement I was a dummy and still had the frame on jacks. Its a good once lowering.
Oh the joys of doing your first lift. I remember mine. I was installing a 2” BB and shocks. Nothing else. I had two helpers. I had a garage with a lift and every tool known to man.

6 hours later we were done, in more ways than one. 🤣

Oh the joys of doing your first lift. I remember mine. I was installing a 2” BB and shocks. Nothing else. I had two helpers. I had a garage with a lift and every tool known to man.

6 hours later we were done, in more ways than one. 🤣
Yes doing it myself and I thought I had researched enough and with using this forum and YouTube lol. Guess there's always a thing or two that you run into that leaves you guessing. Thanks guys for the support and info. Now onto the front hopefully not too hard I did watch the one guy's video of putting the front lift on so let's see how that goes in the next day or two lol.
PS. May be more questions coming lol.